Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kavitha12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 06:41 AM
    About face wash fr normal skin
    Hi
    Dis is kavita frm hyd my skin type is normal which face wash n face cream is suitable to get fairness. Suggest me both which I can use daily.

Kavitha,
    Hyderabad.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Dec 26, 2008, 06:35 AM

Id' probably suggest using Pears soap and Vicco cream. They are both suitable for normal skin and I used these two while I was in India.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blinking 'normal wash' light on kenmore dishwasher 665.17363301 [ 7 Answers ]

Model #: 665.17363301 This morning the 'normal wash' light started blinking and the dishwasher will not respond. I've turned the power off and on and it returns to the blinking light. The only other button that does anything (though not consistently) is the 'cancel/drain' button that when pushed...

How do you wash your face? [ 14 Answers ]

What water temperature should it be first and last And I have acne When you wash your faces do you use a sponge,washcloth, or hands Do you scrub or do it gently when you have the facial wash on your face For how long do you do this ? 10 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec and please say what...

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Normal Wash Light Flashing [ 2 Answers ]

The Normal Wash light on my five-year old Kenmore 665.15959000 dishwasher is flashing and the keypad is inoperative. I already tried disconnecting the power for several hours and it made no difference. Can somebody tell me what the flashing Normal Wash light means? I am aware of the High Temp, Air...

View more questions Search