Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2008, 06:11 AM
    Merry Christmas to the ex.
    So, for all that want to send a text and ask that question, I figured you could do it on this website instead, as it will only create confusion and break your healing process... I will start.

Merry Christmas K. I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe holiday season. I am a bit lonely this year without you, but I will make it through. Happy Holidays!
    Deicyde Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Hey man,

I am feeling all alone as well.

I wish the best to my ex and her family over the holiday season.

It's to bad I can't tell her that myself, but it will rip me up inside to have any sort of contact with her.

Happy Holidays KC
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2008, 01:24 PM

Happy holidays to you as well Deicyde!
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2008, 01:28 PM

Sod my X girlfriends!

Merry Christmas to you guys! =)

lets make The new year a Fun one!

New year Old Past!
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Dec 24, 2008, 01:29 PM

Merry Christmas ____, I really miss you a lot, I want you to come back to me! But I know you need your space and that's exactly what I've been doing. Oh, and, even though you're NO GOOD for me, for some reason I want you back.
    BobbyVandeyar Posts: 95, Reputation: 6

Dec 24, 2008, 01:41 PM

dear ashlyn,

a very merry xmas to you and your family. I hope everything is going good for you. You know I'm always here to help you out. Take care =] ilu

Bobby
    loveyouall Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 01:48 PM

Dear ___
    I wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
    a la king Posts: 121, Reputation: 22

Dec 24, 2008, 03:32 PM

Merry Christmas to you and the pets. I hope all is well.
    debdoes Posts: 109, Reputation: 11

Dec 24, 2008, 04:55 PM

Hi __! I'm so happy that you are probably having a great time while today has been absolutely horrible for me. Oh, and by the way, happy 8 months (what should have been anyways)! YOU SUCK!! (Yes everybody, I'm very bitter!! )
    ThatGuy2 Posts: 55, Reputation: 18

Dec 25, 2008, 12:50 AM
    Dear X,
    I hope you had a great time at the midnight mass, and that everything is going well for you. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. :)

-thatguy2
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Dec 25, 2008, 01:04 AM

Haha I pretty much sent a merry Christmas to everyone in my ex's family but her. (I was pretty good friends with the entire family)

Also a merry Christmas to everyone here. You guys are all a great bunch, who knows what stupid things I would have done or said if I did not wander across this site.

And Debdoes it's OK to be bitter it's just another part of the process I guess. My "would of been" one year lands on December 23rd so it just puts a downer on the entire Christmas experience sense the same time last year I was having an amazing time falling in love for the first time but hey you just got to take the good memories and charish them and let everything else about them just move on from your mind so you can move on with your own life again.
    PurpLePassion Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2008, 02:57 AM
    Merry Xmas Babe :)
    Wish we would have worked out.
    magikman Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Dec 25, 2008, 08:39 AM
    Merry Christmas J... I sooooo want to send this to you in a text, especially since it's only been 4 days, but I know that wouldn't do any good. This is my most miserable Christmas ever, but know that I'm with friends and trying to make the best of it. I wish you'd given given "us" more of a chance, but I know that by letting go we each can pursue what really makes us happy. Maybe you can realize what you've tossed away and come to your senses. Maybe not. Either way, no hard feelings.. Have an awesome holiday and new year!

For everyone out there that feels alone - know that you're not. I'm with you too in spirit, and we will survive and move forward! Happy Holidays, or at least try! :)

D
    debdoes Posts: 109, Reputation: 11

Dec 25, 2008, 12:12 PM

I hope you are right wolfgang! Very selfish of me, yes, but I hope he is a little bit (ok, alot) miserable today. Watching couples together and stuff today is so unfair!
    Simpleguy, that's exactly it too... I remember all the good times and it's really irritating cause all of that was thrown away instead of being saved!
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2008, 01:25 PM

I got a phone call from my ex. She left me a voice mail wishing me and my family a Merry Christmas. I returned the call a while later. I wished her and her family a Merry Christmas as well. Then I asked what her plans were for New Years. BAD IDEA! She is going to be spending the week in Boston with her new BF, or whatever they are. I'm pretty depressed and pissed off right now.

I should have NEVER asked. It was hard enough returning her call. Now I got to deal with this pain. Hopefully it will pass soon.
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2008, 02:09 PM

You will be all right JMW. I refuse to even touch the "New Years" plans with my ex. That is better left unknown to me... don't sweat it man!
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2008, 02:58 PM

I know I will KC. I just don't understand why I even ask about stuff like that. I know the answer is never anything that I want to hear, or should hear... but I do it anyway and pay the price.

Bring on the New Year, because this year blows!!
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2008, 03:04 PM

You can keep slamming your head into a brick wall... one day you will truly realize the brick wall always wins... I have done exactly the same thing, asking about stuff I know I don't want to hear, only to feel the pain over and over... bring on the new year!! I am, however, not looking forward to New Year's Eve... oh well.
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2008, 03:07 PM

Me neither really. I just want to start fresh. Hopefully whatever I do New Years Eve, that my ex will not creep in to my head.
    Dare81 Posts: 264, Reputation: 44

Dec 25, 2008, 05:08 PM

Merry Christmas B----.
    I hope everything is okay with you and your family.
    Dare

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Merry Christmas [ 9 Answers ]

Tomorrow is the day we celebrate the Birth of Jesus. Merry Christmas to all, and may the blessings of the LORD find you.

Merry Christmas and discharge [ 1 Answers ]

First of Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my wife and I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year with all the little babies coming in 2008. Of course I have another question for everyone, my wife had a car accident 3 weeks ago ( a police officer was going to fast lost control on a snowy...

A Merry Christmas to all. [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to take the time to thank everyone who helps answer questions on this board and especially the people involved with the posted sticky notes. I believe we all try our best to help people with there problems. I am just a very small part of this but I do read many of the posts. There are...

View more questions Search