Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9638527410 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 03:32 AM
    Want to become jewellery designner
    I'm bcom graduate. Now I am doing clerical job. But I am intrested in jewellery designing career. I have financial problem. So I can't do any degree holding study.is there any other way to become jewellery designner or anything in that field?:(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2008, 03:59 AM

Hi, 9638527410!

Have you thought about the possibility of maybe asking a jeweler or jewellery designer if they would be willing to take you on as an apprentice?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jewellery sales [ 1 Answers ]

My friends I have just started a jewellery business wants to increase the sale of my jewellery business please help me out to do so. Hope to receive profitable answers from my folks bye

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

Gold jewellery [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me please, got an old piece of gold jewellery (I think it is gold). I do not recognize the markings on the piece. It says CT - 18750 - possibly from eastern europe.

Jewellery co name [ 1 Answers ]

Unique Name of Jewellery exports co

Jewellery [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know anything about onno boekhoudt, a jeweller from the netherlands? If so, could you please send me some info. It would be much appreciated.

View more questions Search