Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misanthrope1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 01:02 AM
    Evil eye
    I would like to know how to be protected against the evil eye
    I would also like to know how to put the evil eye on a person as the person in question has contributed in ruining my life and deserves it
    Please help as I am already paying back a lot of karma and fear that I will loose my family and best friend
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2008, 03:53 AM

Hi, misanthrope1986!

If you believe in such a thing as the "Evil Eye" then if you click on the following search, you might find some things on websites that will be helpful to you.

Evil Eye Protection - Google Search

As far as putting it on someone else is concerned, have you tried loving that person and making it known to that person that even though you don't like what they've done, that you'll still love them? Might work if you try and also have a heart-to-heart conversation with them...

Just a thought...

Thanks!
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Dec 25, 2008, 10:27 PM

Wikipedia has a good article on it. I didn't know that the idea showed up so many places--I'm most familiar with the Latin mal de ojo. Switching culture gears, Lao Tzu wrote:

Not exalting the gifted prevents quarreling.
    Not collecting treasures prevents stealing.

The basic idea of an Evil Eye, according to Wikipedia, is that when you are obviously blessed with something good, others may become envious, and you have to somehow channel or ground their negative energy. That makes sense. People disliking you can create a negative energy field around you. When the negative energy is caused by people being envious of one's gifts or luck, I would think the best way of avoiding it is for one to be genuinely grateful for gifts, not boastful but rather recognizing the good in those around one and helping them to see it.

Ok, help me here. You ask for instructions to put hurtful magickal energy on someone, and in the same breath state that you are trying to work off your karmic burden. If you sincerely want to free yourself from karma, from the disconnectedness that past hurt brings, the last thing you want to do is to wilfully cause harm, or set yourself up as judge of who "deserves" harm. It is enough to protect yourself from a hurtful person, and ask that that person find the perfect place in the Universe, that would be in the highest good of all. If the person sticks around, trust that that is what the Universe intended. But you can and should still refuse to be victimized by him or her.
    OraHayes Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2009, 07:00 PM

The Egyptian eye image that you see around where you see Egyptian art is in itself a protection from evil eye. That is why they used it. I guess that it kind of stares back at the evil eye and sends it back. That is one. It isn't a good idea to give someone the evil eye. It is something though that you may not even be able to help yourself to stop. You could do it without hardly even knowing it if you are unaware and dislike them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being the evil dad [ 7 Answers ]

How do you have fun with two children who are 7 and 4 that can't stand coming over every weekend because you are the only parent who gives them discipline? Long in short I have them every weekend. They hate coming over and I am to the point of just telling them not to come over anymore. ...

Resident Evil PS2 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I've played resident evil for a week ago and finally beat it and I beat separate ways already but when I started a new file with leon in his mafia suit I went to the merchant and no tommygun I went and beaten the lake beast but I went to the merchant in the cave and nothing no tommygun...

Is God evil? [ 50 Answers ]

If God is all, if all things are possible in Gods world, isn't God evil too? Our limited mortal definition of evil, anyway. If God is everything, then He must be all that I hate as well as all that I love. Right? Tell me what your views are, please.

Evil Rap [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any songs that are about the devil and Ouija Board, and other things similar to those, all I got so far is songs by DMX, Soldiers of the 213, and Bone Thugs.

View more questions Search