Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 23, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Im going to mess up yet another relationship aren't I
    Soooo, I met the most wonderful, beautiful, terrific, girl... ever
    Well, she's a scene girl, if you don't know what that is, Google it, but any ways, she's so sweet, so cute, she laughs at all my jokes, we've been going out for at least a week, but I may not be her type, you see, all her friends are emo nancy boys, and other scene girls, I'm a SEAL team brat, they wear scarves, I wear steal toed boots, they listen to gay bands(I don't know the names maaan), I listen to ac dc, but I still want to see this girl, we've been on a few dates, not too many, and most of them her friends tagged along, her familily is religious, I'm far from it, I used to smoke pot, I still smoke cigies, and djirum blacks(mostly), I drink, and I'm a mean drunk, I used to fight, a lot, and she found out, but she doesn't really seemed bothered by it, but you never know. She doesn't know about the smoking or drinking though.
    Some one told me that she might be only going out with me for rebound, she recently broke up with one of her friends, who also feels he has to tag along when I'm with her, it was also made clear that she may be only going out with me because of my "bad boy" image
    I really need your guys help
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Dec 23, 2008, 10:23 PM

Before I start, how old are you?
    ingrid119 Posts: 63, Reputation: 9

Dec 23, 2008, 11:18 PM

He's 15.

And honestly I know you're really into her but you've only seen her outer persona. When you know the real her you'll have your answer. And don't really go off what other people say about her and what she wants.

Dec 23, 2008, 11:26 PM

Let me get this straight.. You're a fifteen year old smoker? Working on becoming an alcoholic? Where are your parents? Anyway, apart from the problems your having with this girl you have BIGGER problems to deal with. You shouldn't be worrying about ANY girls until you fix these first.

Dec 24, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 411Help View Post
    Before I start, how old are you?
    I'm fifteen

Dec 24, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Let me get this straight.. You're a fifteen year old smoker? Working on becoming an alcoholic? Where are your parents? Anyways, apart from the problems your having with this girl you have BIGGER problems to deal with. You shouldn't be worrying about ANY girls until you fix these first.
    Ill be fine. They don't need to know, and honestly, I don't want them too, I didn't ask for you to help me with drinking and smokin, I asked you to help me with girl problums

Dec 24, 2008, 11:04 AM

Like you said, she doesn't know about those things. Tell her, then get back to me.

Dec 24, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Like you said, she doesn't know about those things. Tell her, then get back to me.
    I can't do it, I've had girls break up with me before because I smoke

Dec 24, 2008, 11:17 AM

For good reason.

Dec 24, 2008, 11:18 AM
    For good reason.
    Whys that?

Dec 24, 2008, 11:30 AM

No fifteen year old should be "DRINKING and SMOKING" you have bigger problems than this girl.

Dec 24, 2008, 11:33 AM
    No fifteen year old should be "DRINKING and SMOKING" you have bigger problems than this girl.
    I know that, but if things don't work out with this girl, ill smoke and drink more, I have a clinical deoression, I take meds, but it still helps to have some smokes in me, I don't drink all the time, only at parties, but when I do, I drink a lot

Dec 24, 2008, 12:41 PM

Smoking is not a solution to your problem. Working out is a good way to reduce the stress in your life.

Dec 24, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Smoking is not a solution to your problem. Working out is a good way to reduce the stress in your life.
    What makes you think I don't work out, I do kayak, I'm nallways hunting,n and camping, I hike, lift weights, and do situps

Dec 24, 2008, 01:06 PM

I never said you didn't. I'm just trying to help. That's good.. Keep it up.. If that doesn't work.. Find other stress relieving activities. Have you tried yoga? Meditation?

Dec 24, 2008, 01:19 PM
    I never said you didn't. I'm just trying to help. That's good.. Keep it up.. If that doesn't work.. Find other stress relieving activities. Have you tried yoga? Meditation?
    Well, I kind of do, I play guitar, when I can't smoke, and I do get stressed, it helps to play some video games, nothing relives stress like killing a few nazis
    I also read, listen to music, and I seem less stressed when I'm with. My new girlfriend, that's why I don't want to ruin this relationship, because she's different than my other gfs

Dec 24, 2008, 01:27 PM

Ok, I need more information about you two, why do you think you'll ruin this relationship? Why do you think this is (YOUR) fault?

Dec 24, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Ok, I need more information about you two, why do you think you'll ruin this relationship? Why do you think this is (YOUR) fault?
    We've been going out for a week, she's really sweet and really cute, she's awfully childish, but that's what I like about her, its kind of like this, I look at things really seriously, and I'm kind of negative,m but she's so positive, and uplifting, I love that about her
    But, we have nothing in common
    THEpurplepeanut Posts: 195, Reputation: 8

Dec 24, 2008, 02:42 PM

Just because you have nothing in common doesn't mean it won't work out, it'll just give you more to talk about, and 411help, you should work on not judging people for smoking, is it your body, no. so don't worry about it plus he wasn't asking about smoking and drinking, he was asking about his relationship, sorry if I offended you but it's his choice. As I was saying about this relationship thing, it'll give you two more to talk about and as they always say, opposites always attract, so no worries. Enjoy going out with her. Good luck! :D

Dec 24, 2008, 03:04 PM

Ok, so she just called me to wish me a merry christmas, she's so sweet, and so it gave me an opertunity to tell her, so I did, I told her about the smoking and the drinking, and she said she was fine with it, but it sounded like she was lying

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She's going to turn 16 and I'm going to turn 18 three days after is this illegal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Like the heading says. She's going to be 16 and I'm going to be 18 is this illegal to date. Are we able to do things like hug or kiss? Please help.

Bowle Movements aren't what they used to be [ 2 Answers ]

On new years I went to stay at a friends house and we started drinking to celebrate the new years. I had a combination of Beer, Saki, Baily's Irish Cream, Brown Nut home brew beer, and bicardi during the night being the total equivlent of about 12 beers I would guess to say. Well anyway for the...

Puppy makes HUGE mess when we aren't home. [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved to a new house. We have put the puppy's crate (5 month old, beagle/jack mix... about 11lbs.) in the basement during the day as to not disturb the neighbors. We tried to stop feeding him in the later evenings and make sure he goes to the bathroom in the morning... but consistently...

Great relationship turned long distance mess [ 4 Answers ]

I met a great guy. We started dating. The catch - before we met, he had set up a job in a different city. We agreed that changing life/career plans for a new relationship was pure insanity, but also that this relationship was worth pursuing. Things were wonderful. We became best friends in...

3yrs hooking up with someone and we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I have been hooking up with this guy for 3 years. I like him so much and I know he likes me. I don't think he wants a commitment, because he hasn't asked me out and he may never. We hangout like once a week and we keep our options open for others that walk into our lives. I wonder sometimes why...

View more questions Search