Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 24, 2008, 03:35 PM

Just so you know, alcohol IS a depressant and if your clinically depressed drinking makes it worse, whether your on meds or not.

If your serious about being a good partner, work on the bad habits, and the lack of positive thinking and just be a good guy to the female. You don't have to stress, just be yourself, and have fun, and stay on your better behavior.

Relax and enjoy And don't say can't. You can if you want to.
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Dec 24, 2008, 10:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by THEpurplepeanut View Post
    just because you have nothing in common doesn't mean it won't work out, it'll just give you more to talk about, and 411help, you should work on not judging people for smoking, is it your body, no. so don't worry about it plus he wasn't asking about smoking and drinking, he was asking about his relationship, sorry if i offended you but it's his choice. as i was saying about this relationship thing, it'll give you two more to talk about and as they always say, opposites always attract, so no worries. enjoy going out with her. good luck! :D
    He's underage.
    THEpurplepeanut Posts: 195, Reputation: 8

Dec 24, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 411Help View Post
    He's underage.
    yes he is but it was his choice, like I said, not my body, I don't care, well I do care, but it wasn't my bad choice and it's not going to affect me in any way because I'm not the one doing this stuff. Sorry if I don't agree with your opinion, but I don't see why you are worrying about it if you hardly know this guy, even though it will hurt him later, it is a lesson he needs to learn, not you. Sorry if I'm being insensitive about this, but that choice wasn't yours, mine, or anyone else's, it was his and I know you're trying to help, but he needs help with something else now.
    xodani Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Dec 26, 2008, 02:42 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if she already knows about the smoking. People who smoke usually smell like smoke all the time so if it is a regular thing then if she doesn't know now than you won't be able to hide it for to long. You need to tell her because you don't know what her reaction is going to be and if she breaks up with you for it than so be it but if she finds out that you were hiding it from her then the possibility of her ending it goes WAY up! As far as her other friends and you not being sure if she really likes you take her on a real take the initiative to let her know that you want to get to know her better go all out figure out what kinds of things she's into movies bowling whatever she will appreciate it.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 26, 2008, 02:50 PM

Well, I did it again, I got in another fight, with one of her friends, he was saying bs about her while she was using the bathroom, so, I punched him in the nose, she walked in, he was in tears, I had his blood on my hand, and she made me go home, we haven't talked in like three hours, and she isn't answering my texts, I f***ed up big time
    Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 03:08 PM

Your out of control don't you think?

Dec 26, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Your out of control don't you think??
    I don't know what to say to that, I think he deserved it, he was calling her a slut
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AManWithNoName View Post
    i dont know what to say to that, i think he deserved it, he was calling her a slut
    You said he was one of her friends.

You had no business punching him. You could end up in jail or in juvie detention for that.

Dec 26, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You said he was one of her friends.

You had no business punching him. You could end up in jail or in juvie detention for that.
    He had no business calling my girl friend a slut
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 04:32 PM
    he had no buisness calling my girl freind a slut
    So we punch anyone we think has no business saying something? Why did he call her a slut if she is one of his friends? Is she by reputation?

Dec 26, 2008, 04:35 PM
    So we punch anyone we think has no business saying something? Why did he call her a slut if she is one of his friends? Is she by reputation?
    Its her ex, I have no idea why he hangs out with her, I guess it's a girl thing

Dec 26, 2008, 05:12 PM

Like I said before, you have bigger problems to worry about and should be asking about before we discuss your girl problems.

Dec 26, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Like I said before, you have bigger problems to worry about and should be asking about before we discuss your girl problems.
    What problums

Dec 27, 2008, 12:32 AM

Anger, alcohol, and tobacco.

Dec 27, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Anger, alcohol, and tobacco.
    Well, those are problums that will work then selves out, right now, I'm in pretty deep s##t
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Dec 27, 2008, 06:50 AM

Don't worry man.. I started smoking when I was about your age... I know how it is.. its not exactly the easiest thing to just up and quit... now for this girl.. if you like her I would keep up what your doing.. but if you don't like her friends tagging along tell her..
    Expert

Dec 27, 2008, 06:59 AM
    Well, those are problums that will work then selves out, right now, I'm in pretty deep s##t
    That's just not true dude, those are problems you need to work at overcoming or they will come back to bite you in the butt. You already see how the anger problem has affected your life. And the alcohol, but until you recognize your own problems, and mistakes, and do something about it, you will always be in deep doodoo!

Dec 27, 2008, 10:50 AM

Well, she finally answered my texts, she gave me a chance to explain myself, she kind of understood, I think this guy still has feelings for her, and I guess he was jealous, I don't exactly know
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 27, 2008, 10:59 AM
    well, she finally answered my texts, she gave me a chance to explain myself, she kinda understood, i think this guy still has feelings for her, and i guess he was jealous, i dont exactly know
    And you still don't see anything wrong with what you did, do you. Have you ever stepped outside your own skin and tried to imagine someone else's feelings? You said when you punched that kid in the nose, you made him cry. Clint Eastwood would hang his head in shame if he knew. At least the original MWNN had control of himself and wasn't a solipist like you are. Maybe you oughta watch those spaghetti westerns again, this time with an open mind.

Dec 27, 2008, 11:02 AM
    And you still don't see anything wrong with what you did, do you. Have you ever stepped outside your own skin and tried to imagine someone else's feelings? You said when you punched that kid in the nose, you made him cry. Clint Eastwood would hang his head in shame if he knew. At least the original MWNN had control of himself and wasn't a solipist like you are. Maybe you oughta watch those spaghetti westerns again, this time with an open mind.
    Well of course I feel bad, but no one insults my girlfriend, hell any girl for that matter, you don't go around calling girls sluts, in front of her boy friend, and not expect anything to happin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She's going to turn 16 and I'm going to turn 18 three days after is this illegal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Like the heading says. She's going to be 16 and I'm going to be 18 is this illegal to date. Are we able to do things like hug or kiss? Please help.

Bowle Movements aren't what they used to be [ 2 Answers ]

On new years I went to stay at a friends house and we started drinking to celebrate the new years. I had a combination of Beer, Saki, Baily's Irish Cream, Brown Nut home brew beer, and bicardi during the night being the total equivlent of about 12 beers I would guess to say. Well anyway for the...

Puppy makes HUGE mess when we aren't home. [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved to a new house. We have put the puppy's crate (5 month old, beagle/jack mix... about 11lbs.) in the basement during the day as to not disturb the neighbors. We tried to stop feeding him in the later evenings and make sure he goes to the bathroom in the morning... but consistently...

Great relationship turned long distance mess [ 4 Answers ]

I met a great guy. We started dating. The catch - before we met, he had set up a job in a different city. We agreed that changing life/career plans for a new relationship was pure insanity, but also that this relationship was worth pursuing. Things were wonderful. We became best friends in...

3yrs hooking up with someone and we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I have been hooking up with this guy for 3 years. I like him so much and I know he likes me. I don't think he wants a commitment, because he hasn't asked me out and he may never. We hangout like once a week and we keep our options open for others that walk into our lives. I wonder sometimes why...

View more questions Search