Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lingenfelter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2006, 12:05 PM
    Extending spa feed
    I have existing 220v wiring (outdoors) for a spa that I want to extend another 15 ft. in order to hide the panel from view. Do I have to re-wire the run, or can I just extend it with a junction box and another 15 ft. of cable/wire? I'm in California, if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2006, 12:18 PM
    A large junction box, say 6"x6"x6" PVC and blue wire nuts for the #8 or #6 wire you probably have will work.
    lingenfelter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2006, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tkrussell
    A large junction box, say 6"x6"x6" PVC and blue wire nuts for the #8 or #6 wire you probably have will work.
    Thank you very much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feed Me! [ 7 Answers ]

I am going on vacation and wanted to know exactly how long leopard geckos can go without food (of course I'm not going to leave him alone for 2 weeks, I just want to know.)

Extending pipe under toilet [ 2 Answers ]

I just recently moved into a townhouse and wanted to fix it up a little by installing laminate floors in my bathroom. I currently have linoleum on my floors and figured that once I replaced the linoleum with the laminate it may shorten the pipe underneath of my toilet. Is it possible for me to...

Extending the exhaust hose? :) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have just had a portable air conditioner delivered which is fantastic, I got it from a UK company called B&Q and it's a 10,000 BTU. It arrived with a 1.5metre exhaust hose which isn't long enough, currently, we have it working by it going round another door and the hot air going into...

Kitten trying to feed still. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my cat had kittens on 18th June, 3 have left and I've kept one, she is fully weaned,eating nicely,mother has been spayed and is all dried up of milk, yet I have noticed the kittens still trying to suckle and the mother is letting her even though there is nothing coming out, is this normal, was...

View more questions Search