Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stw Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2004, 02:33 AM
    Useful aspects of virus infections
    Without succes I have searched the internet for studies about useful aspects of virus infections like a lower cancer risk for people who have had some childhood illnesses (chicken pox etc.).
    Every hint is welcome.
    fj Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2004, 05:56 AM
    Re: useful aspects of virus infections
    Children who have had measles, have a 30% lower chance of being allergic later in life.
    stw Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2004, 02:14 PM
    Useful aspects of virus infections
    Very interesting !
    Could you please give me the references of this information and maybe some hints where to find others like this ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitten eye infections - help! [ 28 Answers ]

My 9 week old kitten has developed an eye infection in his left eye , which emits a yellowish snot stuff- is there a way to treat this from home possibly without having to go to a vet and pay with money I don't have? Any and all help would be more than appreciated - thank you!!

Frequent infections [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I am a very worried mom. My son, who is 19 years old was diagnosed with mononucleosis almost 1 year ago. It seems since then, he catches everything that is going around. Presently he is sick with an oral thrush, has had a fever the last few days, although that has now cleared up, and a...

Frequent infections and flus [ 7 Answers ]

I get a LOT of colds, flus, and various infections... typically 1-2 a month, and they tend to hang on for a long time. I've also had pneumonia several times. I take all the necessary precautions... dress warmly, exercise, vitamins, wash my hands, flu and pneumonia vaccine, etc... but I still get...

Useful aspects of virus infections [ 2 Answers ]

Without succes I have searched the internet for studies about useful aspects of virus infections like a lower cancer risk for people who have had some childhood illnesses (chicken pox etc.). Every hint is welcome.

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search