Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Holiday warning!
    Holiday Warning!!

Please be careful
    Especially with the festive season upon us!
    This is a very serious warning to all my friends.
    Drinking and driving is extremely dangerous!! Saturday morning I stuck my arm out of the window to indicate turning right, and someone stole
    My beer!!

on a more serious note: NO DRINKING AND DRIVING! Everyone deserves a happy and safe holiday with their family!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2008, 05:43 PM

I'd think that would be my neighbor Ray that tried to steal that beer BUT he is steering with his right hand and sipping his own beer with his left.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A holiday wish? [ 2 Answers ]

I received this as an email and wanted to share it, but maybe it should go under humor and comedy, or on the legal board, or under political issues and causes? What category would you place it in? Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best Wishes for an environmentally...

Holiday movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a vintage movie where stangers are traveling home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. I saw this on television several years ago. One of the characters was a soldier, another a young woman. Jason Robards may have been one of the travelers.

Holiday Depression [ 3 Answers ]

I wonder what's wrong with me. I never want to get together with my relatives for the holidays. I don't like Thanksgiving - all of the food preparation and craziness preparing it and weight gain after eating it. Also Christmas is so expensive. Maybe it's not that I don't love my relatives, I just...

Got holiday tickets not paid for holiday [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I really hope someone can help me. I booked a holiday in Feb and only paid low deposit. Then due to finaces I did not pay anymore so could not go. This morning the holiday tickets (flight and accommodation ) arrived. I went on the website to try and pre-book the flight seats and it let...

Holiday pay [ 2 Answers ]

If someone asks for vacation, can the company deny the employee to use it on the day they request? Example: I will be out for maternity leave and before returning would like to use vacation time to extend the time I am home. Can the employeer say that they can't give out the vacation or let...

View more questions Search