Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dedechik31 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Driving on suspended
    I was pulled over while driving on a suspended license, my 6th offense. I wasn't taken to jail that night because the only reason I was driving is because the person who was originally driving had a black out and it was snowing hard that night so I took over driving to get us home safe. Do you think Im facing jail time?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2008, 03:45 PM

Please don't take this wrong, but I sure hope so because regardless of the reason, a 6th time shows total disregard of the law.

But yes it is most likely.

Dec 23, 2008, 03:50 PM
    :confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by dedechik31 View Post
    I was pulled over while driving on a suspended license, my 6th offense. I wasnt taken to jail that night because the only reason I was driving is because the person who was originally driving had a black out and it was snowing hard that night so I took over driving to get us home safe. Do you think Im facing jail time?
    :confused:
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Dec 23, 2008, 03:52 PM

Did the police officer give you a ticket or anything? Or did he just pull you over?

Dec 23, 2008, 04:14 PM

I just got a ticket stating that I will get a court date in the mail and the ticket said it's a misdemeanor.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dedechik31 View Post
    Do you think Im facing jail time?
    Hello dede:

I think so. But, I would have said that you'd go to jail for your 5th one, and you apparently didn't.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

First dui Violation of probation Driving w/suspended Lic [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I live in central Florida, I was convicted for first DUI back in January and sentenced to a year probation, I couldn't work for 5 months, last week I was driving to work and got pulled because my tinted windows was to dark. I was sended to jail for driving with a Suspended License with $250...

Caught driving with a suspended license, is jail a must? [ 4 Answers ]

In the State of Virginia, my friend was stopped by an officer for making a wrong U turn. Eventually, the officer realized that he was knowingly driving with a suspended licence. His question is, is he just going to be fined or a jail sentence is a must?

Driving on suspended license [ 3 Answers ]

I was charged with d.s.l. got my license straight then suspended again because I forgot about a ticket this is all in Georgia.got caught again for d.s.l. because I forgot about ticket and court date. Have not been to court on either one. What are possibilities and advice.

Violation of probation and driving on a suspended [ 2 Answers ]

I facing 2 warrants and would like to know what I am facing as far a jail time. The warrants are vop for dui first offense and the second one is failure to appear for driving on a suspended license. I have no previous arrest or convictions of any kind. Can someone please help me out! I am...

View more questions Search