Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jharrop10 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Dec 23, 2008, 03:24 PM
    80s/90s movie about paintball
    Hi I'm looking for the name of this movie. The only thing I can remember is that at the end of the movie these two groups go and play paintball and all sorts of funny stuff happens. Like I know that the referee is a really big woman where in one scene she is in a out house and either the outhouse falls down this mountain or it explodes and at the end of the movie she has all of this " crap " all over her and another scene one group of people have landmines that explodes paint all over the other group. I know this movie exsits any ideas?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Dec 24, 2008, 01:46 PM

Blackballed: The Bobby Dukes Story

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

My new paintball gun [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3000 psi tank and a new paintball gun that only can have 1000 psi's can I fill my tank up a third of the way and will my gun still work?

View more questions Search