Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kterrytbobaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Buffalo chicken wings
    What could I serve with chicken wings exluding french fries?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Dec 23, 2008, 01:58 PM

Got to have Blue cheese and celery along with them.. . but as far as something else to eat? Pizza of course! Pizza and wings! :)

If u want more appetizers... how about some potato skins? Mozz sticks? Onion rings?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 09:54 PM
    I also like carrot sticks to go with the celery and bleu cheese.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What goes with chicken wings? [ 11 Answers ]

We're making chicken wings for dinner (my attempt at eating chicken on the bone (ew)) and I want to know what else to make with them (cos I won't eat very many). So what foods go with chicken wings? Thanks!

How to cut a turkeys wings [ 2 Answers ]

I have some young turkeys and want to clip there wings, does anyone know the steps to do this, also need to clip some young chickens wings. Thanks, angie

American Buffalo [ 1 Answers ]

This weekend I went to see a play called American Buffalo Directed by Robert Falls, John Leguizamo, Cedric the Entertainer, and Haley Joel Osment star. I was so disappointed, not with the acting but the story line. I was never at a point where my interest level was high. Tell me what you...

Teddy with wings ? 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Doing a quiz about toys from 70s,80s & 90s and am stuck on a small bear that looks a lot like a care bear but smaller and has wings and antennae, also the correct name for cabbage patch dolls:confused:

View more questions Search