Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stw Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2004, 12:25 PM
    Average glucose levels in blood
    I am looking for a table containing average glucose blood levels of different populations (ages etc.), if possible not only the means but also the standard deviations.

Check out some similar questions!

Drastically different levels of desire [ 10 Answers ]

Perhaps someone else know what I'm feeling here… What do you do when you and your spouse have drastically different levels of sexual desire? In recent years, my wife has developed a very “take it or leave it” kind of attitude towards sex. Weeks go by where she has just no interest. She’s more...

Levels of degrees [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me the difference of 1st 2nd and 3rd BS honour degree please. Is a 3rd OK or bad. Jobwise is it so terrible in the interview to say you have a 3rd will you be taken seriously

Progesterone levels [ 1 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnanct and have been spotting a week or so. My dr said my progesterone levels were very low. (3.6 and should be 25) I was put on prometrium and I was wondering if at the low level I am at would it turn things around? HAs anyone else had to do this?

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.