Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyjake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 09:06 AM
    02 tracker stalls after 1 mi in cold weather
    I suspect the fuel filter. How do I find and change it?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Dec 23, 2008, 09:26 AM

On the right side near the tank (somewhere near the wheel well). Its an inline filter. I think they have the quick connects so be careful not to break them... you can get a special tool for removing them, but you can also use your fingers, pliers, and a small flat headed screwdriver.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat pump and cold weather [ 18 Answers ]

I have a couple of questions about a heat pump. I guess I need to do a little explaining first. I have an American Standard air exchanger heat pump with electrical resistance backup. The system has the original mechanical thermostat with separate contacts for the compressor and for the...

Can't get the key out in cold weather - 95 Accord [ 4 Answers ]

Help! I have a 1995 Honda Accord EX (84K miles). I have a peculiar problem in very cold weather: I can't get the key out of the ignition when I the car in Park. :mad: None of the gear lights glow up even though the gear is clearly in Park position. If I wait just a minute or two (sometimes...

99 pontiac grand am turns over, starts, then stalls in hot weather [ 1 Answers ]

When it gets hot outside and my car has been sitting in the sun, I try to start it and it turns over, starts, then stalls immediately unless I can rev the engine before it stalls out. Took it to a dealer, and they said it was the PassLock system, so I paid $500 for parts and labor. Drove to the...

Working on cold weather [ 4 Answers ]

Hi: Even when this question is not related to aviation technical issues, I'd like to ask to any A&P mechanic who have worked in cold weather conditions (24°F-35°F aprox) outside of a hangar, about what clothes are good to keep me warm enough to handle the cold when the job is outdoors,and at the...

Starter noise in cold weather [ 1 Answers ]

I would appreciate any feed back on the cause and cure of cold weather starter noise on my 1996 Maxima v6. It makes a funny sound initially ( as if it temporarily hangs and then is released) and then stops normally. Once the engine gets warm, it does not make the noise on successive starts. Never...

View more questions Search