Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Jul 15, 2006, 09:39 AM
    Error 403
    What the heck? The last couple days I have been getting this error message. I think it says "error 407" just on a blank white page. It happens after I click submit or click on a link from this site. Has it been happening to anyone else? Any ideas?:mad:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2006, 11:24 AM
    I've not heard of others.

Do you recall which thread and post the last one you got was? Might it have been older threads referring to web pages that no longer exist? Next time you run into this, let us know which thread/post it was where the link was - and
    Screen shot the error message or jot it down so we can see/read it verbatum.

Jul 15, 2006, 05:34 PM
    I will... thanks.:)

Jul 19, 2006, 07:19 PM
    Okay so it says error 403 and it happens on just about any post. I'm not going to worry about it anyway. Thanks for trying to help.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2006, 05:53 AM
    Just "error 403" by itself and nothing else? And on nearly every post? As you are the only one that's getting it (that we know of) I'd have to assume that it's an issue with your computer; cache, cookie or other browser issue... so moving this to Computer help to see if one of the gurus there might have some troubleshooting solutions.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 20, 2006, 06:04 AM
    OK Here's a vast amount of info concerning 403 errors.
    WHy it's happening to you here is anyone's guess.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2006, 07:59 AM
    Maybe you are accessing old links? The forum did get jumbled around a bit and this might explain it. Can you give us one of the URL's that are giving you 403 errors?

Jul 20, 2006, 05:45 PM
    Thanks guys... I will check out that link. It happens on new and old, usually when I click "back". I think it is personal, not on the forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix this error... [ 17 Answers ]

Well its about outlook express... every time I open it there's an error show here it is: :confused: The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:...

ATI error [ 2 Answers ]

When I downloaded radeon 9550 256 mb I get this message "ZERO DISPLAY SERVICE ERROR" How can I fix this? XP Home 512 memory 80 g hard drive

My dos error [ 2 Answers ]

I try to install a software but my computer say there is error: 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT.The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application My computer...

Error [ 2 Answers ]

I have a game I tried to download and all that comes up is the message as follows. 16 bit c drive / autoexc.nt system file not suitable. It's a old game that says for win 95 and I have a win. XP does this matter? Thank you

Vxd error - win me os [ 3 Answers ]

Windows ME refuse to startup on a friend's system. It sticks with this error message: An exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C004C715 in VXD VFAT (01)*000025. This was called from 0028:C182A5C0 in VXD voltrack (04)*00000430 It may be possible to continue normally. Well it doesn't continue...

View more questions Search