Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Level Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2006, 09:32 AM
    What's going on?
    Hi all,

Don't know how this site works but can you ask questions and get answers from a phychic? If that's the case I really need to know what's going on between me and this guy at work. We seem very connected and everything seems like it should be, but we cannot move on to the next level. I am getting mixed signals and are not sure how he feels or what it is he actually wants out of this? Is he being sincere?

Level
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Jul 31, 2006, 07:07 AM
    He is already attached, don't go there!
    Peace ranieri;)

Jul 31, 2006, 10:10 AM
    How do you know? :confused:
    Eta Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2006, 11:09 PM
    I wish I were psychic to help you out. Why not ask the guy out for a coffee at break and see how he reacts to your offer. If coffee break goes well, why not ask him on a date?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2006, 02:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Level
    Hi all,

Dont know how this site works but can you ask questions and get answers from a phychic? If thats the case i really need to know whats going on between me and this guy at work. We seem very connected and everything seems like it should be, but we cannot move on to the next level. I am getting mixed signals and are not sure how he feels or what it is he actually wants out of this? Is he being sincere?

Level

Hello there.

Firstly I'm not a phychic.

Secondly I'm the one who never advices romantic relationship with work colleges, because in my eyes they hardly ever work due to many circumstances, anyway.. if you feel so connected with this guy, then why not ask him the questions you are asking us? :cool:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2006, 04:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Level
    How do you know? :confused:
    He/She does NOT know. However if the answer was "Be with him!" then would you have posted back here asking "How do you know?" There is an answer you want to see here and you will question others who give you any other answer. The bottom line is:
    a) life is what you make it
    b) it isn't predetermined
    c) there are no internet psychics

Now go out there, gather information, actually speak to people and enjoy your life. Don't follow the recommendations of anonymous people on the internet.

No charge for this. :)

Aug 21, 2006, 08:05 AM
    Hello all,

Ok, got the message :) I have pretty much figured some stuff out myself... and think its time to forget about that kind of relationship with him...

Level
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2006, 08:08 AM
    Good for you.
    You know what's best for you.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2006, 08:14 AM
    You are indeed "level". :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's Going On? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I am pregnant but I'm not sure. I have this weird feeling that I am. I have been spotting or something. Not sure if it's that or not and really don't want to go see a doctor. I also am fatigue all the time and feel sick (nausia). What do you think it is?:eek:

What's next [ 1 Answers ]

I am just wondering where my life will go from here? What's next for me? Is my father my biological father? :confused:

What's going on? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period last week it lasted about a week then two days later I started to bleed again but it was light pink and lasted a couple of days. If anyone knows what that was all about please tell me. Thanks.

What's going on [ 1 Answers ]

This site has me listed as last visiting on Dec. 31 1969 I didn't even have a computer back then... this definitely isn't me! What's going on here?

What's [ 2 Answers ]

Describe in detail the following input technics 1 optical character recognition 2 optical mark recognition 3 mouse 4 Light pen 5 scanner

View more questions Search