Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jagrijalva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Home Improvement
    Hor do I install a booster pump in a house that has very low water pressure coming from the main?
    JohnMoore4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2010, 04:43 AM

Hi,

If you have any questions regarding home improvement Visit: Home Repair and Improvement.

I normally your these site. I hope it will help you too..
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 31, 2010, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jagrijalva View Post
    Hor do I install a booster pump in a house that has very low water pressure coming from the main?
    Before you go to the expense of adding a booster pump call the water company and complain about the pressure.
    Having said that you install a booster pump (see image) just after the service enters your house. Good luck, Tom
    Attached Images

CHayn Posts: 177, Reputation: 10

Mar 31, 2010, 07:48 AM

Have you always had low pressure? No possibility of a filter that is clogged up or a water softener malfunction or even a break in your water service to the building?
    I would check these unless you are positive it's the main (neighbors have the same problem) and then do as Tom said and ask the water company for help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home improvement [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I am having problem removing ceramic tile from the soft partiton wall as I don't want to apply force to avoid plaster board demage any recommendation I thought heat gun might be an idea but haven't tried yet advice any easy method Secondly how to take off gloss enemal from a warnish...

Home improvement assistance [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a good reliable source for home improvement grants for a disabled person just beginning the process of becoming unable to care for self? Needing help with turning home into wheelchair and hospital bed suitable?

Interior home improvement [ 4 Answers ]

How high should a chair rail go on a wall when it is in a living room?

Home improvement business [ 2 Answers ]

I am considering starting a home improvement business in Connecticut , I already know how to get a contractors license but I would like to know what the average cost of liability insurance and workers compensation insurance is and is it possible to make monthly payments. I have equipment but need...

Home Improvement rip-off? [ 3 Answers ]

I hired someone my brother knew to do some carpentry work in my basement. His verbal estimate was $3000. When he said he was finished, he invoiced me for $8800. I won't go into detail about what was or was not done (we didn't even get door knobs), but there was no written contract ever proposed...

View more questions Search