Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulkramer Posts: 181, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2009, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    And then you complain when us women want to go shopping ;)
    Have we met?

I always like to say to women - try riding that Marc Jacobs purse to work, or to the mall for that matter!

Keeping my car up, maybe a bit more than that, also helps fight the urge to buy a new car, which I think would be even more expensive than adding a few frills.

Are you really a woman? Hanging out in the Cars & Trucks section?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2009, 09:21 AM

Sure am :) I work at an auto repair shop; I know more about selling a car than repairing it, but I like to try and help out with what I've picked up over the years.

I agree on the Marc Jacobs purse idea; my weakness is shoes but I refuse to drop more than $30 on one pair! On the other hand, I'm always telling my husband that no, our truck DOESN'T need an upgrade(DVD player, rims, etc.) :)
    paulkramer Posts: 181, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2009, 09:44 AM

Wow - a fantasy girl... works in auto repair... someone I could actually TALK to! :D

I haven't added anything like rims (other than a spare set for summer/winter tires thing) or audio system - just things that improve performance or need periodic replacement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car audio unlocking code for honda accord 2000-2002 [ 11 Answers ]

I need unlocking code for my honda audio system with s/n880229794

2002 XL Honda Odyssey code for radio [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. I purchased a used Honda Odyssey a few months ago. Well, I had the radio on while I was outside and didn't notice that the side mirror defrost button was on. Needless to say, it wasn't long before my battery was completely dead.:eek: So I read my manual and apparently I need to punch...

Unlocking Code Of Honda 2002 Car Stereo [ 1 Answers ]

Want to unlock Honda Sedan 2002 Car Stereo with S/N.: 10047106 AND MODEL NOS.: 39100-S84-A300

2002 Jeep Grd Cherokee 4.0 liter engine code. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Jeep Grd Cherokee 4.0 liter. I keep getting codes: PO442 Evaporative Emission Control Leak Detected (Small Leak) & PO455 same as above but Gross Leak. Dealer keeps telling me it's a bad gas cap but after the third one I think I need to go to a different dealer. Does anyone know what...

View more questions Search