Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firepowerm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2003, 04:34 AM
    Bowle Movements aren't what they used to be
    On new years I went to stay at a friends house and we started drinking to celebrate the new years. I had a combination of Beer, Saki, Baily's Irish Cream, Brown Nut home brew beer, and bicardi during the night being the total equivlent of about 12 beers I would guess to say. Well anyway for the next say and a half I was having diherrea and then couldn't go to the bathroom for the next day and a half. After that going to the bathroom gradually started happening, first as small pieces and then gradually getting bigger in length but not in size like it was before new years. It seems to be darker and I have been having weird gas. I also seem to "release" It all but I end up having to go back to the bathroom in a short amount of time and there is a little bit that didn't come out. What do you think might be going on and what should I do? This is probably not one of the things that most would like to awnser but thank you for your time.
    wealth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2003, 02:25 PM
    Bowle Movements aren't what they used to be
    I don't think that the achol alone acts. For you Systems reaction in as much as our BM is the outcome off what we have eaten. Now as to the coloring that has every thing to do with the proccesing of the food matter the older the matter the darker the fecal material as well as the odor. I highly suggest drinking a lot of water to replace the fluids lost during diarehhea. I recommend taking some acidolphlus to replace healthy bacteria in the system and it also helps with digestion you should find with consistency on your part that even the smell will go away. You might want to get some vineger tablets and take 2 before each meal to keep your system for unwanted viruses that can come from what we eat.
    Blessings ;)
    Freda1962 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Maybe IBS.. irritable bowel syndrone??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3yrs hooking up with someone and we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I have been hooking up with this guy for 3 years. I like him so much and I know he likes me. I don't think he wants a commitment, because he hasn't asked me out and he may never. We hangout like once a week and we keep our options open for others that walk into our lives. I wonder sometimes why...

Weird bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a question about bowel movements I've been having diarreah (well, it's not THAT bad... more like really soft) for the about three weeks now. I noticed that it smells sour and before I had to go my stomach would hurt (after I went it didn't hurt). I went about 2 times a day,...

Dark bowel movements [ 6 Answers ]

I have have unusually dark colored bowel movements the last week. Is that a sign of pregnancy or something else? Almost like a dark chocolate color. (trying not to be graphic) But I wanted to know if this is normal or something worse.

Nursing cat with no bowel movements [ 6 Answers ]

Edit: <Problem solved> My wife and I recently adopted a cat about a week ago, we discovered her in the back of the building that she was working in and discovered that she was very pregnant, so we decided to take her in.  She gave birth a few hours later. Now, I swear I haven't seen this cat...

Black screens after mouse movements [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya, Got myself a weird problem?? recently bought a new PC,was working fine first,but as soon as I got cable,I started to use Ie explorer and now I am getting black screens after I move my mouse to close window or scroll the page,it feels like the mouse movement triggers the action,the black...

View more questions Search