sabdulmuqeet10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 12:47 AM
    Difference between ABS and Polypropylene
    Difference between ABS and Polypropylene material
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2008, 04:34 AM

Hi, sabdulmuqeet10!

Clicking on the following searches should help you to find the differences between the two.

ABS and Polypropylene Differences - Google Search

ABS and Polypropylene Definitions - Google Search

ABS and Polypropylene Wikipedia - Google Search

I hope that doing that helps you.

Thanks!
    rwinterton Posts: 289, Reputation: 15

Jan 13, 2009, 10:24 AM
    ABS is a copolymer of acrylonitrile, butadiene, and styrene (hence the name). Polypropylene is a polymer of propylene. They have different properties.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Age Difference [ 58 Answers ]

I recently have been talking to a girl I work with a lot she's 16 (will b 17 in a few months) I just turned 22. Im friends with every one I work with and just started that way with her till she broke up with her b/f and he went crazy saying he was going to kill her and stuff and harassing her so I...

Age difference [ 15 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old girl and I will be a senior in High School. I am dating a 20 year old college student. Do you think that he is too old for me to date? I just need some opinions.

Difference between BTB and BTC [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I need some help on the difference between BTB and BTC. If a company sells products to for instance an importer or distributor, this is BTB. But if a company sells products directly to a multiple retailer (for instance a chain of shops), is this BTB or BTC? Thanks for clearing up my...

What is the difference? [ 4 Answers ]

I am changing over from a gas heat system to electric. I have read how efficient the heat pumps are but it gets pretty confusing. I am looking at the goodman 2.5 ton ac unit and seporate airhandler (10kw heat strips) package 13 seer and I am looking at the goodman 2.5 ton heatpump with the same...

View more questions Search