Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miabooknut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Fridge Maytag PSD2350DR
    I have a side by side and the fridge part is not cooling well. I have to keep it at max just to maintain the temp in the high 30's. Any suggestion to problem?
    VIII2368 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 24, 2008, 06:58 PM

It's there ice build up in the freezer side at the bottom. Frost on the back wall. Yes? Defrost the freezer completely. Plug it back in, if it works for a week or so and the same thing happened again fix the defrost sys.( heater or defrost module.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag fridge not working [ 1 Answers ]

Fridge compressor starts up and seconds later shuts off

MAYTAG fridge not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a maytag fridge model PTB1954GRW. I bought it 7 year ago. This morning when I woke up the freezer part is cool but not cold. The food is starting to slowly thaw. The fan is working in the freezer. Even the fridge section where is getting warmer. I remember the fridge use to make to make...

Another warm Maytag fridge [ 5 Answers ]

I have a top freezer Maytag fridge (MTB1896AEW) and the fridge is warm (or not cool enough). I've read the other posts and have a few questions. Should the fan in the freezer be running all the time?(it's not) And the damper that is below the fan that allows air into the fridge, it's closed. ...

Maytag fridge noises [ 1 Answers ]

I started renting my current apartment 3 months ago. The fridge is newer and nice but ever since I moved in it makes thwocking noises like someone is inside of it throwing rocks at the door. They are very loud! I haven't been too worried until I opened up the freezer(top) section yesterday and...

View more questions Search