Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexygranny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 05:08 PM
    fingerprint clearance card
    I had a conviction in one state over 20 years ago, I now live in a different state and want to obtain a fingerprint clearance card. What is the probability that my fingerprints will show up?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2008, 05:21 PM

Probably pretty good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FBI fingerprint identification [ 8 Answers ]

I know someone who has a class A felony conviction dating back to 30 years ago. When he was finger printed for a job at a bank, his report came back clean. He has been working there for two years now. How is that possible? Are files ever dropped from the database because of their age?

FBI fingerprint clearances [ 1 Answers ]

Are paper fingerprints still done in New Jersey for the purpose of FBI clearances and what are the fees?

Fingerprint logon [ 2 Answers ]

Hey'all I'm curious : the IBM laptops T60- is there a way to gain access to it when fingerprint is activated ? It has only that account on ! Anyway even its strippping the machine. Thanks !

Fingerprint recognition [ 1 Answers ]

We have a toshiba laptop with fingerprint recognition that a now past employee was using how do we reset that so we can use it

Fbi fingerprint check [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently studying for an insurance license. I understand that an fbi background check will be performed. I had a dui conviction over 15years ago and am concerned it will show up on the report. My current employer did a criminal background check and it came up clean but I am worried about the...

View more questions Search