Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2003, 07:29 AM
    Digestive System
    I am a 55 why.o. Female.
    Within 1 hour of eating a meal, all passes through me, prior to which my stomach gets bloated. Any ideas what can be the cause?
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Apr 13, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Do you still have your gallbladder? If so Do you have IBS? I don't have my gallbladder and I have IBS and have this same problem especially if I wait to long to eat it is really bad. This started for me after I had my daughter and it took awhile for me to discover this but now I just try and eat at about the same time everyday and not wait to long between meals and I also keep Levsin (stomach cramping med) and Imodium (anti-diarrhea med) with me to try and help the problem. But I would say if it is an everyday thing no matter what you do you may want to get it checked out by a doc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DX System [ 2 Answers ]

Detailed design details of DX System

System [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir, I have a problem in my system i.e. it reboot automatically after some time interval. I have checked all the possibilities that solve this problem but I can't found the proper result. So please help me for solving this problem. ...

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

Doxie JRT Cross digestive problem and then some [ 2 Answers ]

The vet has put our 7 month old pup on a special perscriptive canned food to help him with his digestive problems as reported earlier (vomiting and now diarrea). He's to get half a can in the morning and the other half in the evening. However, he doesn't want to eat anyting before 12: noon, in...

View more questions Search