Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    De4rest Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Dec 21, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Should guy pay for the girls?
    So let say nothing official yet, but both girls and guys know they like each other. When hanging out to eat or watch movie for example, should the guys pay for the girls?? Personally, I like the guys to pay or at least offer to pay without the girls hinting. However, I don't know how to say it. It may sounds rude or like a gold digger kind of thing. How should I say it then?? Is that a bad sign if the guy won't pay...
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Dec 21, 2008, 11:57 PM

You shouldn't say it at all... a real gentlmen will offer to pay. Have him pay for the movie and if you want extras like candy try to pay for it yourself and see what he says. To me a guy paying for the date is a way to show he is a gentlemen and he isn't a low life.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 12:02 AM

Ideally the money situation should be discussed beforehand. With a girlfriend, you'd talk to her about how your money situation is at the moment, talk about what the two of you can afford when deciding where to go and who will pay for what and when.

In the old days, women usually did not work and had no money to take anyone out. The guys' paying was expected. Things have changed. It didn't used to be okay for a girl to ask a guy out at all!

Why should a guy be different from any other friend. Talk to him about it. If he refuses to pay or discuss finances, you're better off without his sorry ar$s. Just imagine marrying someone like that, eeew.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do girls normally do this? [ 26 Answers ]

My ex finished with me after 1 and a half years, completely left me in shock and hurt. It ended with her saying "its nothing to do with you" "i wouldnt leave u for anyone else" "its just me, ive changed my life has changed" (she has just started university but lives at home, as she has always...

Girls only [ 8 Answers ]

I am getting this weird pains in the area (womb) I haven't started get. I need some advi ce. My sister said she had it when she started but I scared and confused. Please help me

What's a guy to do.girls? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so this is probably an easy one.. but I want to hear from other people.. especially from girls.. There was a girl who broke up with her boyfriend of a few years. I was a nominal friend of hers at the time. After her breakup we talked a lot, got close and I told her that I really liked her...

View more questions Search