Translate english to bengali
    "she did not accept my friend request.but its ok."
    Translate this sentence to bengali language
    taru Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 05:03 AM

Jul 30, 2009, 05:20 AM
    I'm tareq,I live I n Bangladesh, Bangladesh so beautiful country.

Jul 30, 2009, 05:26 AM
    I'm tareq,I live I n Bangladesh, Bangladesh so beautiful country.
    9769307520 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 07:36 AM
    Tell something about yourself
    hotguy97 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Hi I am mahdi and I live in U.S America
    lourenco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 05:22 AM
    I want to go to kidderpore
    sahabaz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bipin belliappa View Post
    translate this sentence to bengali language
    Love
    sahabaz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 03:58 PM

Translator english to bangali
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2010, 11:17 AM
    Just so people know who continue to post on this thread...

It's now very old and archived, so not generally visible anymore, unless people happen to go to this forum topic area, or are notified because there's activity on it because they've already posted on it.

If you have a separate question, it would be best if you started a new thread with the new question, if you want it to be noticed the best.

Thanks!
    titunda1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2010, 09:24 AM
    I'm living with uor pictures
    sayem Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 07:26 AM
    OUTPUT ANALOG DEVICES
    There are many types of electrical devices which are controlled by PLCs through their output modules. In this section we will illustrate two types of output analog devices, the stepper shown in figure 4-15 and the servometor shown in figure 4-16. A stepper motor's rotary position is dictated by its electrical input. It steps a number of degrees every time it receives an input pulse. The number of degrees per pulse/step depends on the model of stepper motor—for example, 2.5 degrees, 1 degree, etc. There are some steppers, called microsteppers, which have intermediate positions between steps. These depend on the relative signal strength between adjacent pole positions. There are special output modules available for control of stepper motors. The rotary motion of the stepper motor can be, translated into positional devices by various forms of mechanical linkages.
    The Servomotor is shown in figure 4-16. The servomotor does not rotate in steps but has continuous motion. It operates similarly to the stepper motor. Special PLC output modules also are available for its control.
    In the previous section we covered on/off hydraulic valves. There are many types, of hydraulic valves called servovalves which are positional, not just off and on. This is one example of the many additional types of output analog devices which are controllable by PLCs. All analog devices need a positional indicator, such as encoder, to feedback the output position as an analog signal to an input PLC module to show the output status. These feedback devices as well as the devices described in this section are covered in some of the texts listed in the Bibliography.

LADDER DIAGRAMS AND SEQUENCE LISTINGS

Ladder diagrams are the most commonly used diagrams for nonelectronic control circuits.
    They are sometimes called elementary diagrams or line diagrams. Sometimes they are considered a subtype of schematic diagrams. The term ladder diagrams is used in this book. Why are these diagrams called ladder diagrams? They look like a ladder in a way. You start at the top of the ladder and generally work your way down.
    Two types of ladder diagrams are used in control systems: the control ladder diagram and the power ladder diagram. This section concentrates on control ladder diagrams, with only a fundamental explanation of the power ladder diagram.
    Figure 7-1 shows two basic control ladder diagrams. The first one (a) is for a

May 31, 2010, 07:27 AM

OUTPUT ANALOG DEVICES
    There are many types of electrical devices which are controlled by PLCs through their output modules. In this section we will illustrate two types of output analog devices, the stepper shown in figure 4-15 and the servometor shown in figure 4-16. A stepper motor's rotary position is dictated by its electrical input. It steps a number of degrees every time it receives an input pulse. The number of degrees per pulse/step depends on the model of stepper motor—for example, 2.5 degrees, 1 degree, etc. There are some steppers, called microsteppers, which have intermediate positions between steps. These depend on the relative signal strength between adjacent pole positions. There are special output modules available for control of stepper motors. The rotary motion of the stepper motor can be, translated into positional devices by various forms of mechanical linkages.
    The Servomotor is shown in figure 4-16. The servomotor does not rotate in steps but has continuous motion. It operates similarly to the stepper motor. Special PLC output modules also are available for its control.
    In the previous section we covered on/off hydraulic valves. There are many types, of hydraulic valves called servovalves which are positional, not just off and on. This is one example of the many additional types of output analog devices which are controllable by PLCs. All analog devices need a positional indicator, such as encoder, to feedback the output position as an analog signal to an input PLC module to show the output status. These feedback devices as well as the devices described in this section are covered in some of the texts listed in the Bibliography.

Ladder diagrams are the most commonly used diagrams for nonelectronic control circuits.
    They are sometimes called elementary diagrams or line diagrams. Sometimes they are considered a subtype of schematic diagrams. The term ladder diagrams is used in this book. Why are these diagrams called ladder diagrams? They look like a ladder in a way. You start at the top of the ladder and generally work your way down.
    Two types of ladder diagrams are used in control systems: the control ladder diagram and the power ladder diagram. This section concentrates on control ladder diagrams, with only a fundamental explanation of the power ladder diagram.

May 31, 2010, 07:29 AM

OUTPUT ANALOG DEVICES

May 31, 2010, 07:33 AM
    [QUOTE=sayem;2373179]OUTPUT ANALOG DEVICES
    There are many types of electrical devices which are controlled by PLCs through their output modules. In this section we will illustrate two types of output analog devices, the stepper shown in figure 4-15 and the servomotor shown in figure 4-16. A stepper motor's rotary position is dictated by its electrical input. It steps a number of degrees every time it receives an input pulse. The number of degrees per pulse/step depends on the model of stepper motor—for example, 2.5 degrees, 1 degree, etc. There are some steppers, called microsteppers, which have intermediate positions between steps. These depend on the relative signal strength between adjacent pole positions. There are special output modules available for control of stepper motors. The rotary motion of the stepper motor can be, translated into positional devices by various forms of mechanical linkages.

Figure 7-1 shows two basic control ladder diagrams. The first one (a) is for a[/QUOTE

May 31, 2010, 07:34 AM

OUTPUT ANALOG DEVICES

May 31, 2010, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sayem View Post
    output analog devices
    There are many types of electrical devices which are controlled by plcs through their output modules. In this section we will illustrate two types of output analog devices, the stepper shown in figure 4-15 and the servometor shown in figure 4-16. A stepper motor's rotary position is dictated by its electrical input. It steps a number of degrees every time it receives an input pulse. The number of degrees per pulse/step depends on the model of stepper motor—for example, 2.5 degrees, 1 degree, etc. There are some steppers, called microsteppers, which have intermediate positions between steps. These depend on the relative signal strength between adjacent pole positions. There are special output modules available for control of stepper motors. The rotary motion of the stepper motor can be, translated into positional devices by various forms of mechanical linkages.
    The servomotor is shown in figure 4-16. The servomotor does not rotate in steps but has continuous motion. It operates similarly to the stepper motor. Special plc output modules also are available for its control.
    In the previous section we covered on/off hydraulic valves. There are many types, of hydraulic valves called servovalves which are positional, not just off and on. This is one example of the many additional types of output analog devices which are controllable by plcs. All analog devices need a positional indicator, such as encoder, to feedback the output position as an analog signal to an input plc module to show the output status. These feedback devices as well as the devices described in this section are covered in some of the texts listed in the bibliography.

Ladder diagrams and sequence listings

Two types of ladder diagrams are used in control systems: The control ladder diagram and the power ladder diagram. This section concentrates on control ladder diagrams, with only a fundamental explanation of the power ladder diagram.
    :d:d:d:d:d:d
    PHP Code:
    [quote][/quote
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 31, 2010, 11:01 AM
    Hi, sayem!

What does anything that you've posted here have to do with the original question on this thread, please?

Thanks!
    Mover Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 09:05 AM
    This is so retarded, you bengali losers are looking for people on this lame site? At least make Facebook or something -_- anyway I can't seem to find a english to bengali translator anywhere online- its such a shame.
    Mover Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 09:05 AM
    This is so retarded, you bengali losers are looking for people on this lame site? At least make Facebook or something -_- anyway I can't seem to find a english to bengali translator anywhere online- its such a shame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Translation from English to Sanskrit, Tamil or Bengali [ 19 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me translate the phrase "Open your eyes" into Sanskrit, Tamil or Bengali. I recently took a journey to India and should have had someone translate it while I was there, but did not think of it. The Tamil and Bengali scripts I saw were so beautiful... Sanskrit...

Translate from english to sanskrit [ 3 Answers ]

CAn someone translate this into sanskrit "i carry your heart, i carry it in my heart"

Would like to translate this sentence to english [ 2 Answers ]

Pas de cheri le plus grand bonheur vient de vous aimer

Translate- english to latin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been looking for some sort of translator from english to latin but I can't seem to find one that's suitable enough or trustworthy. Could it be possible for someone to help me translate this phrase into latin 'A family is a gift that will last forever.' I would be ever so grateful!! ...

Translate from english to sanskrit [ 3 Answers ]

I need the following statement translated. Please include the spelling. embrace life

View more questions Search