Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2006, 03:58 PM
    Is there a place to get free tutorials on flash?
    Just what the title says.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2006, 04:09 PM
    Lots of them here. And don't forget, we've got some excellent web designers here on this site. (... Not me, though :o , I don't do flash)
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2006, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    Lots of them here. And don't forget, we've got some excellent web designers here on this site. (...Not me, though :o , I don't do flash)
    Heh I must be really lazy. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Best place for stairway light? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello group, busy week! I am installing a sconce in a stairway and it is 13 feet from top to bottom. Should I place more than one wall mount and where should I put the 1 or 2 lights? I was thinking of using low-wattage halogen bulbs for lighting.:rolleyes:

IQ question [ 1 Answers ]

I have a couple of IQ test questions that need to be answered. If this is not the rigth place for this, let me know where to go. Thanks! As for the questions, here they are: 1. monitor (tote) computer Economic (----) agenda 2. YELLOW (LOST) TASTE DRESSER (----) SUBSTANTIATE

View more questions Search