Ask
    brooklyn1213 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Sod Replacement Quote
    Does anyone have experience in quoting a job for sod replacements
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2008, 05:27 PM

Not sod replacement. Replacing a lawn with sod, yes.

What's the question?
    brooklyn1213 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 06:08 PM

What is the rate for ripping out old sod and installing new sod?
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2008, 06:29 PM

Where? It's different in different parts of the country - in fact, the cost of sod varies.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 21, 2008, 08:05 PM

Judy is right, around here sod is $3.50 a roll but prep, install and guaratntee can 3x that price. To get a more accurate local answer just call 3 landscapers for a bid, can't be any safer than that.
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2008, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    Judy is right, around here sod is $3.50 a roll but prep, install and guaratntee can 3x that price. To get a more accurate local answer just call 3 landscapers for a bid, can't be any safer than that.

In some parts of the Country homeowners can buy sod directly from the grower (the sod farm) and make their own tear out/installation arrangements.

Much cheaper than going through a landscaper IF the landscaper takes a percentage on the product.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to quote job? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend, who estimates insurance claims for homes and then is the project manager when she subs all the work out, has asked me to be her painter because she knows I do excellent work. So, I just finished painting two different jobs for her that required a lot more time and effort than she...

Quote this job. [ 9 Answers ]

I had a local electrician come in a do some work for me that entailed the following. Install two overhead lights to existing lightswitch. Crawl space above ceiling readibly accessible. This was probably the most difficult thing I asked them to do. Wired to existing wiring. Install two...

A quote from my mom [ 22 Answers ]

My mom always says... "For some women any guy is better then no guy at all." After reading some of the posts in the relationship section I thought that this might be a good discussion starter. What does everyone think? Is my mom right?:cool:

Looking for a quote [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a quote that says the same thing as, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." Thanks.

View more questions Search