Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TerrenceW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 03:33 PM
    The Open Pressure Switch did not close.
    The Open Pressure Switch did not close, how can I locate the switch to resolve the problem?

Also the unit is a York system.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 03:42 PM

Looks like a small canister, usually 2 wires, and a hose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"pressure switch open with inducer on? [ 53 Answers ]

I have an intertherm propane furnace, new in 2006 we just turned propane back on for the year, and it won't light. The red light is blinking 2 times & indicates "pressure switch open with inducer on" however I have no idea what that means or how to troubleshoot to fix. It hums like always before it...

Pressure switch stuck open [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is julie and I have a goodman furnace and the red lights blinks 3 times telling me that my pressure switch is stuck open is there anything I can do? Or do I need to buy a new one

Garage door will close but not open with wall switch [ 3 Answers ]

Our garage door is a challenger photo sense model p1534. It will close with the wall switch but will not open and the light blicks on and off, nothing is blocking the sensors is there a reset buttom for th sensor our the whole unit. We can figure out why will it close but would not open.. HELP!

Amana 80 sseII, Pressure Switch stuck open! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Amana 80 SSE II furnace 5 years old which is giving me an error of pressure switch stuck open. (red light flashes three times). Any ideas as to trouble shooting the problem. The vacuum tube to switch is clear. Can I test the switch to know if it is working correctly. Any other ideas...

Pressure Switch is open [ 1 Answers ]

My heater was working fine this past winter. And I even turned it on in October once and it was working fine. I live in a mobile home and have an Intertherm heater. It keeps telling me the pressure switch is open and won't turn on. I don't even know what the pressure switch is! It does the...

View more questions Search