Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 21, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Problum with my epiphone sg
    I got an ep[iphone sg, I got it so I could play ac dc, hells yeeeaaah, but there's something wrong with it, when ever I plug in the cord, it ends up falling out of the guitar, and I don't really understand why
    shreves Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 04:57 PM

Remove the input from the guitar.
    The long piece of metal is the part that holds the cord in it is bent over too far and won't put force to hold the cord in. bend it back and put it back on make sure not to pull the wiring off or you will have to solder it back on.
    headbanger89 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 09:48 PM
    The guitar cable is too small that's all. Just go back to the music store you got it from, return it, get your money back and buy a new one that fits in the cable input on your guitar. Almost every guitar needs 1/4 inch cable input. Yours is probley an 1/8 inch, those are for hooking up speakers or other electrincs. Go with the 1/4 inch cable my friend.
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

May 2, 2009, 11:49 AM

Yeah, return it.. My brother had one of those, he didn't like it, I think he ended up smashing it on stage..
    meastwood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 07:24 PM

One more Clint line...
    "If you're going to be a lumberjack, you've got to carry your end of the log."
    joeman55 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Check out you'r local music shop... shreves maybe right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amp problum [ 1 Answers ]

Help me ply I have two 2oowat amps the about run off the same power suply . I have a 8 gage wire coming from the battre in to a dule fuse splitter . The amps work fine till a songe w/ strong bass comes on the ams work on and off. The ams have a led on them ir green when working and red when not it...

View more questions Search