Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Winder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Phillips TV to older Bose system
    I have a 42 inch Phillips LCD flat screen less than a year old and a older Bose sound system that is about 20 years old? It only has the two double speakers and the sound system am, fm, cd, and aux hookups on it.
    I want to know how to hook this up to my Phillips flat panel to get the sound through my Bose system. I have tried many sequences and still can't get it to work.
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Dec 27, 2008, 12:59 PM

Simplye take the audio "out" of your TV via the red and white RCA connections and connnect it to the "Video" input on the back of the Bose system. It should also be the red and white plugs. Now you may have to turn on the audio output via you TV menu. Also depending on the output of the TV, it may be "Variable" which means you will have to turn off the internal speakers (menu option) and turn the volume up half way to three quarters to hear the sound.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bose sound system [ 14 Answers ]

Soooo - the battery on my husband's car died and I had it replaced. Now I've discovered that when the radio/sound system, whatever it's called, loses power it shuts down and has to be reprogrammed. The dealer says they can't help me because it's after market (which I don't think it is, but my...

Bose Lifestyle 38 entertainment system [ 1 Answers ]

I have the above music system and the remote control suddenly only works when it is about4 inches from the media centre.I have changed the batteries and the controller has not got damp.any ideas?:confused::confused:

Older Snapper Charging System [ 2 Answers ]

I just put a 12HP B&S on an 1980 Snapper Mower, I Have 2 wires coming from the engine charging system but not sure where I hook up to the mower its self? Can anyone help?

Bose and 360 [ 2 Answers ]

We just bought a new sony 50" lcd projection, and what I'm trying to do is hook up my 360 to my bose cinemate, what happening right now is it works while I'm watching TV but when I play a game I don't have surround sound. Any ideas

View more questions Search