Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elitestitches Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Wood dust on floor-bugs?
    We have wood dust underneath the sideboard in our dining room. What insect is causing this, or better yet what to use to rid this problem.

JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by elitestitches View Post
    We have wood dust underneath the sideboard in our dining room. What insect is causing this, or better yet what to use to rid this problem.

I don't know what else can cause this but in my area it could very well be carpenter ants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does wood floor sweat [ 4 Answers ]

Have a wood flooring ,had to pull it up as we had a strong smell, found the floor wet to touch under the plastic, but we also had rain or pool water coming in through the wood floor from outside on 2 floorwalls. At the moment I'm drying the room I have all the wood up will cork around the room to...

Wood floor scratch repair [ 2 Answers ]

I have oak hardwoods, sealed. I moved a piece of furniture and left behind on the floor two three inch deep scratchs. How can I fix this or do I need to call in a floor guy.

Wood floor over peel and stick [ 3 Answers ]

Can I glue wood flooring over a peel and stick floor.

Toilet install on a wood floor [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a home built & the builder is placing the toilet directly on a wood floor, there will be no tiling in this half bathroom; my question is : is there a code in NYS that requires a ceramic sleeve of saddle to be placed between the toilet & floor?

Floor tile over wood [ 1 Answers ]

Want to lay peel and stick floor tile over hardwood floor planks in bathroom, but there are cracks between some of the planks, as they have been replaced. What would be best to fill them with? The replaced wood is also unpainted. Should it be painted before putting down the tile? Thanks for...

View more questions Search