Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    THEPUNISHER Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 05:42 AM
    How to straighten using cream
    Can u tell me how to straighten using glatt straighten ing cream?
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Dec 26, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Heyy. I can't say I know much about straightening cream but does it not come with instructions?
    I imagine you just leave it on the hair for a few hours? Not sure.
    Here's a website with a little information:
    Schwarzkopf straightening cream :: Hair Schwarzkopf Glatt :: Sheapro

Sorry can't be much help =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to straighten hair? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. I was wondering if anyone out there can help me.. I want to striaghten my hair can someone tell me how to do it properly.. I end up with dry hair every time I try it even if I apply a serum.. what's the proper procedure?

My boyfriend wants to straighten out his life [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend spent 7 years in prison, but has been out almost as long. He is having a hard time getting his life back together and I am curious as to any ways I can help him. Are there ways to help him get some rights back? Can he obtain a driver's license? Find a job other than killing chickens or...

Need to straighten out my financial mess. [ 3 Answers ]

I really need sound dependable advice on some financial issues. Due to serious depression after losing my job, I left America 6 years ago and have been in Asia teaching English since that time. 1) I have not filed taxes for the last 6 years, and probably owed $3,500 in taxes for contractor...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

How to straighten eyelashes [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help the eyelashes on my left eye curl so bad I can't put mascara. It wasn't like this before! Does anyone have a solution or suggestion I was told to cut it a little!! :rolleyes:

View more questions Search