Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danni2123 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Dec 20, 2008, 07:59 PM
    17 days late 2 negative tests
    So I'm 17 days late now. I'm going to take a test in the morning. I've never been this late before or felt so sick. I just feel blah and for the last week I have been cramping like I'm going to have my period and nothing. If my test is still negative tomorrow morning what should I do? We have been trying to conceive for 8 mo now.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danni2123 View Post
    so im 17 days late now. im going to take a test in the morning. ive never been this late b4 or felt so sick. i just feel blah and for the last week i have been cramping like im going to have my period and nothing. if my test is still negative tomorrow morning what should i do? we have been ttc for 8 mo now.

I'd consult with a Physician - there is some reason you don't feel well. Whether it's pregnancy or not you should get checked out.
    Aurianna Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 09:16 AM

Blood pregnancy test... hpt's can detect the hormone levels only when they are high but blood test can detect them even if they are very very low still... If I were you I would call your doctor for an appt to have that done.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2010, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurianna View Post
    Blood pregnancy test... hpt's can detect the hormone levels only when they are high but blood test can detect them even if they are very very low still....If I were you I would call your doctor for an appt to have that done.

I realize you are new here but this is a question from 2008 and there has been no other activity in a long time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 days late; 3 negative tests [ 12 Answers ]

I was just wondering what my chances are of being pregnant. I was due for my period on the 12 still nothing. I've taking 3 tests and they were all negative. Should I go to my doc and get a blood test? I've been trying to get pregnant.

6 days late 2 negative tests [ 2 Answers ]

Im 6 days late for my period... I have taken 2 pregnancies tests and they are both negative... I do not want to have another child right now. I am a mom of a 6year old girl and a 8mos old boy. I am 24. I have no signs of pregnancy or that my period is going to start. However I do have a ton of...

So I am 13 days late and three negative tests later [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so my husband and I are trying to have a baby. I am 13 days late. I am not normally late. I am always on time but its usually really long. I have taken 3 test all came back negative. I feel pregnant and have had some symptoms. I am not sure what is going on. I have a dr's appt on the 31st. I...

5 days late - 2 negative tests what's going on? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there... So me and my boyfriend decided I would stop taking because to start to think about trying for a baby. So I took my last pill on sat 9th feb and had my normal break period starting tues 12th lasting my normal 4 days end on the fri (15th). We have been having unprotected sex since...

10 days late, Tests Still negative.What? [ 1 Answers ]

im 19 yrs old..i took my nuva ring out on jan 7th 2008 and got a small period on janurary 10th. i am 10 days late of getting my period on the 10th of feburary i had some spotting for 1 day but no period...but alllllll the many tests ive taken say negative, im not stressed what so ever, andi have no...

View more questions Search