Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 11:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    Do you have a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Dat ain't no banana, dats my nose!
    You Idaho people are so funny! Did I ever tell you my mom's from Idaho, near Buhl? I have cousins in Ashton and Jerome and all over around there. Probaby even in Craters of the Moon.

Tell me more about what you think of the Jewish view of original sin and suffering. (staying on topic... )
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2008, 11:36 PM

Idaho is pure heaven on earth. To bad every one else is starting to figure that out.

I'll tell you, after having read the Talmud from cover to cover, I really don't know what to think. I'm sure if I gave you my take on original sin, you would not agree with me. Don't jump to conclusions though, just because I live in Idaho. I was born and raised in San Diego California.

I think the original sin happened because Eve was seduced by satan and the result of that union was Cain.
    Satan had to corrupt the line of Adam so that the Christ would be of his linage. Abel was the result of Adam and Eves union. GOD did not like Cain because of it. Cain became jelous and killed Abel.
    It was the fall of man from perfection.
    Seth was the next Son of Adam and Eve.
    Noah was the last man on earth born from the Adamic linage. His wife was of the Cain linage.
    Cain's blood finally became prevalent in all of humaity.
    We are both good and evil. We have to decide which road we go down. It is a struggle but the high road is the best.
    It had to be that way to allow us to become a true member of the family of GOD.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 29, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Idaho is pure heaven on earth. To bad every one else is starting to figure that out.

I'll tell you, after having read the Talmud from cover to cover, I really don't know what to think. I'm sure if I gave you my take on original sin, you would not agree with me. Don't jump to conclusions though, just because I live in Idaho. I was born and raised in San Diego California.

I think the original sin happened because Eve was seduced by satan and the result of that union was Cain.
    Satan had to corrupt the line of Adam so that the Christ would be of his linage. Abel was the result of Adam and Eves union. GOD did not like Cain because of it. Cain became jelous and killed Abel.
    It was the fall of man from perfection.
    Seth was the next Son of Adam and Eve.
    Noah was the last man on earth born from the Adamic linage. His wife was of the Cain linage.
    Cain's blood finally became prevalent in all of humaity.
    We are both good and evil. We have to decide which road we go down. It is a struggle but the high road is the best.
    It had to be that way to allow us to become a true member of the family of GOD.
    Thanks for sharing that -- have never heard that version before. Did you read that somewhere, or come up with those conclusions on your own? I don't believe in Satan in the first place, but like to hear about other ideas on what might have happened.

San Diego is supposed to be the perfect place on earth -- scenery, ocean, mountains, temperature, people, libraries, that burger place, close to Mexico, -- except prices aren't the best... Idaho panhandle is awesome too, and those huckleberry cordials! I get mine from Priest River.
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 12:17 AM

So which version do you believe?

1) Eve ate an apple
    2) Eve read a book about good and evil
    3)Eve ate a banana

And, why did Adam and Eve feel compeled to cover their privates in front of GOD?
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 12:19 AM
    San Diego was the perfect place on earth. Don't even get me started!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 29, 2008, 10:12 AM
    So which version do you believe?

1) Eve ate an apple
    2) Eve read a book about good and evil
    3)Eve ate a banana

And, why did Adam and Eve feel compeled to cover their privates in front of GOD?
    I think this story is allegorical, a story that tells a great truth, has a bigger message than just the story itself.
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 10:51 AM

Oh, I see. Didn't happen. That's easy.
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Spam of many kinds.
    Fred

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Son might suffer from cleptomania [ 4 Answers ]

I am the parent of a 17 yr old boy who I think suffers from cleptomania. I has been an ongoing problem with him bringing different things home that we didn't buy for him. He was told not to bring nothing home that we have not bough, but that would not solve the problem since he gives the stuff...

Which diease my I suffer from [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir; I am suffering from one serious problem.The symptoms of this problem is listed below: 1. I really fell diffucult to wear my cloths.More the cloth I wear I fell more difficult. 2.I fell that something is moving around my neck. 3.I fell something like nerve moving in my neck...

Suffer from dry mouth [ 2 Answers ]

I am taking a medication called Metoprol OL SUC ER. I SUFFER FROM SEVERE DRY mOUTH ALTHOUGH AN ENT DOCTOR said I have plenty of saliva. My dentist says my saliva is very thick. I drink Plenty of water, spearmint tea which gives me some relief. I also suck on sugarless candy, and we have a...

Good people are those who suffer the most.why? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend works with ten colleagues, they are all nice people but there is a particular person who in these last 5 years she hated my boyfriend for no reason, all you see in her is evil. She even reported her own colleague friends so she will look perfect to her boss. She was married for two...

I truly believe my dentist let me suffer carelessly [ 3 Answers ]

With all due respect to those in the dental field, I believe that my dentist let me suffer needlessly. I went in for some fillings everything seemed to go well, but when I went home it felll right out. Shortly after the numbing wore off I was in a kind of pain I've never felt before even when I had...

View more questions Search