Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandramurillo10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Worms eating apples on tree
    Hello,

How can I stop worms from eating apples on my tree? I have an apple tree... the apples are delicious, however, every apple has a worm in it! What can I use to stop this?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandramurillo10 View Post
    Hello,

How can I stop worms from eating apples on my tree? I have an apple tree....the apples are delicious, however, every apple has a worm in it!! What can I use to stop this?

Pesticide or organic treatment - check with a garden center.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Dec 20, 2008, 01:40 PM

Any fruit tree , if you want to consume the fruit, has to be sprayed with some type of insecticide. There are many safe products. See a nursery for advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes apples to rot on the tree? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a large apple tree that is loaded with apples this year. However, they are getting rotten before getting ripe. They seem to be getting rotten from the center out. I have picked several that are just getting ripe and some of them have a spot that is soft, but doesn't look rotten. But...

Worms ruining my apples [ 3 Answers ]

I live in aurora, co... I have two apple trees in my yard and every year most of the apples have little worms in them, and they end up ruined, how can I get rid of these worms and is it too late to do anything this spring... thanks in advance

Dog eating Christmas Tree! [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm new to your site! I am hoping that I can get some help! I have 2 adult dogs. They are house trained, But they will NOT stop eating the Christmas Tree! They have eaten the tree & some plastic ornaments on a few different occasions! They do not eat it every time we leave the...

Tree worms [ 1 Answers ]

I have black tree worms? In all of my trees how do I get rid of them they are black with a stripe I don't get to close to them. I live in south New Jersey.

View more questions Search