Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lpenek Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Aiwa Boombox CSD-FD79
    I can't open the tapedeck (that has my favorite tape inside I think this may be a common problem as the manufacturer has a label on the top of the opening door that says "if you have difficulty opening this door, plug the cord in) all this has not worked. Help! Lynne
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2008, 02:35 PM

You could try and force it a little bit, the hinge might just have locked up, you could call the manufacturer and see if they have a suggestion but they will most likely tell you to go to your third option... take it to a store that repairs applicances, maybe they can remove the tape safely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aiwa cd player [ 1 Answers ]

Got a Aiwa NSx-V3000 at a yard sale for a dollar.everything works okay. Except a song you heard the music okay, but he vocalist you can barely hear. The sub-woofer was the only thing missing. Could that be the problem?? Or is a setting?? Every component plays okay. The music is...

Contact details for Aiwa [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can contact Aiwa in the UK, who seem to have merged with Sony? I have a TV/Video combi which I foolishly set a security code on & didn't bother to make a note of!! After a recent power cut, the code needs to be entered in order to use the TV & I need to find a service...

View more questions Search