Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Dec 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Ways to stay tight
    I wear tampons sometimes on aand off my period to stay tight along with kegal exercises. So far its been doing the job. Does anyone know if this is safe or not?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 19, 2008, 01:08 PM

Kia, can you explain that 'wearing tampons on and off' a little more. You don't do this during sex do you ? But I must say, drop that method of wearing tampons when not on period and keep up the kegels which is an excellent way of pleasing your lover.

As a slight hint. I use my kegels during sex and that sends him through the roof.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 01:14 PM

Wearing Tampons when you don't need them is just as effective as shoving a Zuchinni up there.

Its all about mussle tone... and as was mentioned Keigles are key... but research them well, They are easy to do wrong, and difficult to do right.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 19, 2008, 01:18 PM

Kegels can be done sitting at the computer, while you are driving a car. You can actually feel them working if you do it right. I am doing them right now.

Smoothy, I don't know what you mean when you say they are easy to do wrong.
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Kegels can be done sitting at the computer, while you are driving a car. You can actually feel them working if you do it right. I am doing them right now.

Smoothy, i dont know what you mean when you say they are easy to do wrong.

You get the wrong mussle group if you do it wrong... Its not easy to single out the correct ones. Just any mussle that stops the pee stream isn't correct.

If you can pinch off a hotdog in your butt for example you are doing it wrong. You would be incorrectly contracting everything in the area rather than the specific mussles you want.

Put otherwise... from whichever hand you preffer put one finger in your butt and another in your coochie. When you can clamp down on your coochie finger without clamping down on your butt finger you have it right.

Dec 19, 2008, 01:53 PM

Oh OK, what I meant was that I wear them during the day sometimes, or maybe a few hours before sex

I thought it would help in kind've "molding" my stuff & then the kegals would make the muscles tighter also.

I haven't heard that it wasn't safe, but just wasn't sure
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 01:56 PM

Research Toxic Shock Syndrome... its related to impropper Tampon usage.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Dec 19, 2008, 02:01 PM

Ouch! Shoving tampons up there when it's not needed? That must hurt really bad to pull them out when there's no blood on it... owwwwww

Keep up with the kegals. Good luck

Dec 19, 2008, 02:14 PM

I will research that, but no it doesn't hurt lol
    I don't use big ones
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2008, 02:30 PM

Why do you think you are loose? Have you had children?

I don't think you should wear tampons other than when you are on your period for several reasons. The chance of forgetting about one is more possible than during a period. That can lead to Toxic Shock or a really smelly situation.

All you are really doing is absorbing your natural cleansing juices and drying out your vagina. That's not good if you are having sex... a dry vagina... more chance for an injury when your lover is stroking.

Have a good day!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When unduring a huge break-up, what ways can you stay mentaly "healthy"? [ 4 Answers ]

Frizzles foshizzles? I'm pulling an ice cream tub moment right now.

Moen Handle Won't Stay Tight [ 22 Answers ]

I have a MOEN single handle tub/shower faucet model 82000/2300. No matter how tight I try to get the set screw for the handle, within a couple of weeks it starts to loosen. I have had this problem since it was installed about 6 yrs ago. Is there anything I can do to keep it from working loose so...

Ways to stay looking good on flight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm flying back to the US for Christmas, it's an 8 hour flight. I'm traveling with my boyfriend and meeting people as soon as we get off the plane... but I always look as though I've been through the garbage disposal by the time I get there! My hair and skin looks greasy and tired...

View more questions Search