Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Dec 19, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Tales from the crypt?
    I don't know much about this movie cause I saw it when I was like 7. I think it a tales from the crypt movie. It tells about these bad people and this little voodoo doll in it through out the peoples lifes. And at the end this guy opens up these coffins and he's like' welcome to hell!'
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 19, 2008, 01:10 PM

Tales from the Crypt was a series of movies and debbie harry was one of the commentators.
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Tales from the Crypt was a series of movies and debbie harry was one of the commentators.
    I know it is I watch it on chiller all the time but they also have a movie or two I just didn't know what the movie was called
    digitalkiller Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Nov 17, 2011, 12:12 AM
    The movie sounds just like Tales from the Hood which is available on dvd, I think it was made by and shown on HBO. Hope it helps even after 3 years, I too am looking for "Tales" style movies in my own question here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tales of... [ 2 Answers ]

About 2 years ago I played a game caalled tales of symphonia. It was and still is my #1 game I then heard of a game called tales of legenda and was wondering are these games part of a series? If so let me know if any other games in this series come out.

Old wise tales [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my husband or all in to the old wise tales and there is one that we wanted to try and I can't rember it it haves to do with drano I think but if you put that in the toilet and pee it will turn a certain color does anybody know how this one goes?

Crypt Wirless Network [ 11 Answers ]

Hey, I have crypt my wirlessnetwork with password, but I don't know the password of the network.Please. How can I change the password or use the network without the password ? Plzz help me A.S.A.P

View more questions Search