Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Dec 19, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Snow white?
    There's a remake of snow white. I'm not sure what its called. But the evil queen takes over snow white father and buts him on a cross upside down. And there's another scene. The dwarves are all grown men and one of them falls in love with snow white. Its rated R and it was made I think somewhere in the 90s. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2008, 11:04 AM
    You might be thinking of Snow White:A Tale of Terror. It came out in 1997. Sigourney Weaver was in it. The dwarfs were coal miners - or something like that.
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Dec 19, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull View Post
    You might be thinking of Snow White:A Tale of Terror. It came out in 1997. Sigourney Weaver was in it. The dwarfs were coal miners - or something like that.
    Oh yea that's it thanks:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Children's Movie-Spin off Snow White [ 3 Answers ]

I've been searching for this movie for a long time, there's a children's movie I used to love when I was young but no one knows what I'm talking about... All I remember is that it was kind of like snow white in the sense that it had dwarves or several little men or something like that... and they...

90s Snow White (live action) [ 6 Answers ]

In the early 90s, my sister and I used to watch this movie at my friends house. It was on tape, but I think it may have been recorded off the television. Anyway, it's a live action version of snow white (real people, not animated.) I've searched IMDB and googled, but can't find it anywhere. I...

Snow White storyline by another title. [ 10 Answers ]

I remember renting this movie when I was little. It was animated and I think it was made in the 90's, possibly 80's. All I remember is that it was the Snow White basic storyline only I thought it was better. It wasn't called Snow White and I don't even thing that the girl's name was Snow White....

Fakie Snow White [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this off-brand Snow White movie in the 80s. I believe the actors were Russian or Polish, not sure but they were not english. Anyway, instead of the usual choking on an apple, Snow White gets stabbed the back of the head by a comb, and asfixiated by a belt that was too tight. Can anyone tell...

Old snow white dolls and don't know where to start [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have two snow white dolls (Barbie dolls) and was looking to find the value if someone could help. The dolls are The Witch and The Queen and both are in their original boxes and never been played with. I have looked all over the boxes but there are no dates on them, they look very...

View more questions Search