Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhelton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 04:48 AM
    Freestanding furance will not run
    My older freestanding furance will not burn. Pilot is running and thermostate is working properly. Thermocoupling just replaced. Help
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 19, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Explain freestanding furnace.
    Exact model number?
    Name brand?

Sorry but my crystal ball is broken at this time and I can no longer see that information from a distance.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2008, 04:19 PM

Is this the Freestanding 5000 or the Freestanding Ultra? We need you to be more specific...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Napoleon propane freestanding fireplace [ 11 Answers ]

Napoleon freestanding fireplace has been used for about six years without problems. Got a call today to come light the pilot. Fireplace was sooted up extremely bad. Gas pressures are fine, vent and intake are fine. Air shutters are set correctly. Nobody was home when I was working on the unit...

Furance cut in / out too much [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bryant furance, we moved in a couple of weeks now. The furanace cycles in and out too much, from start up to shut down it last 9mins. Any Ideas what it might be. Thanks.

Oil furance [ 2 Answers ]

My oil furance won't light it is a beckett afg model how can I light

Problem with GE Freestanding Gas Stove [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problems with my oven. When it is in bake mode it turns on and heats up for a minute than it shuts off. The burner appears to be slightly still on but it will not heat up to temperature. The broiler works and will burn to temperature. Any ideas?

View more questions Search