Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latoya22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 12:55 AM
    I am Stressed
    Hi my name is rhonda and I have 2 kids and we stay with my dad, my dad always try to make me feel low and beneath myself... every time he does that I feel like just killing myself... just walking in the middle of the street and getting hit. I love my kids so much but I don't know what to do... I need mt own section 8 or low income housing but I don't know how to go by doing that... I have adhd and I want to get checked out so that I could get me a check coming in the mail and I could move out my dad house I feel so stressed and I don't know what to do... help me before it's to late.
    Stephensk Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Dec 19, 2008, 08:20 AM
    The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free suicide prevention service available to anyone in suicidal crisis. If you need help, please dial 1-800-273-TALK (8255). You will be routed to the closest possible crisis center in your area.

In order to receive disability for your ADHD you will first have to diagnosed, and then contact a disability attorney in your area. To see if you qualify for section 8 then contact your local housing authority. If we had your nearest location we could assist you further.

But the MOST IMPORTANT thing here is doing the right thing for your kids. I have a son, I know how much you love yours. Please do not not leave them to fend for themselves in this world. YOU can make your life better. You just need to find someone to assist you in getting on the right track.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 09:41 AM

Yes what state/county do you live in? We can look up addresses that may be able to help.
    Do you have any source of income, assistance at all? Medical?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 19, 2008, 09:51 AM

First connect with a social worker at the county level, in your township, at Catholic Charities or Lutheran Social Services. A social worker is your ticket to help on all levels.

Like NOhelp said, tell us more. You can get out of this situation you're in and we can help, but give us more information (without revealing personal info).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm very stressed. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, This is pari. I am very stessed now a days... I am married and my hubby loves me and take care of a lot. But a few days ago I came to know that he talks to some girl over th pone. I asked him about it but he denied, he said he never talked to any girl... but I have her no... and I'm pretty...

Stressed out! [ 3 Answers ]

I live in New Orleans, LA. I am planning on buying a gutted home. I am interested in buying a duplex, but they are entirely to expensive!! I want to know if it is expensive to convert a single home into a double? Is it also expensive to close up a garage and use:confused: it as a bedroom. I...

I'm stressed [ 1 Answers ]

I am very tensed now a days. I love my husband very much so he does too... (as for as I know.) We were engaged for three years and used to live in different countries. He used to call me twice a day even though it was very expensive. Since after marriege we are living together. He is very nice...

Very stressed [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently in college and I still have trouble with my math homework I get all the help I can still it isn't enough same with my science class. I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions?

Stressed out [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there I thought at 1 point I was pregnant but I wasn't I was just late but now I'm really stressed out!! I get pissed of easily and I crnt be arsed wi all that because I work a lot and see my friends and boyfriend does any 1 have any tips or advice would really help!ANy tips on chiilin...

View more questions Search