Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Giggles81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Looking for a christmas movie
    My mom taped over my christmas tape I have found most of the movies. I'm now looking for a animated movie about a tree that becomes a christmas tree for a little girl that is sick in bed. The animals in the forest move the tree outside the little girls room. If anyone can help that would be really appricated thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 18, 2008, 11:30 PM

The Tiny Tree (1975) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know the name or actors of the movie but I really want to find it... it is about a little girl and her mom and they are kind of poor but anyway the little girl has a doll house and her mom and her are driving down a street when the little girl sees her doll house or a house that looks just...

What is the name of this christmas movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about a young boy that befriends a homeless man(I think the mans name was John) and at the end John dies and the boys family and friends give some kind of party for the homeless.

Old Christmas Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. That's all I can remember, I've tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.

View more questions Search