Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 09:33 PM
    Lets hear your
    Menusha/minutia

Menusha or minutia, However you spell it, the question remains: How do we avoid getting stuck in it? First let's get a handle on: What is it? From dictionary.com...

Mi·nu·ti·a (n): A small or trivial details: From Late Latin mintiae, petty details, from Latin mintia, smallness, from mintus, small.

Examples:

Facetious and abstemious contain all the vowels in the correct order, as does arsenious, meaning "containing arsenic."

The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.

The names of the three wise monkeys are: Mizaru: See no evil, Mikazaru: Hear no evil, and Mazaru: Speak no evil.

The RCA dog was named Nipper
    Betty Boop's dog was named Pudgy

So what are some petty details you can come up with?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 10:55 PM

Your life.

I was just kidding! Hey! Stop. I was just kidding.

:) see, I smiled when I said that. I'm sure there are amazing details conerning your life. Really
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 11:29 PM

Shouldn't there be a fourth monkey? Smell no evil, what would his name be?

Minutia is what we smell when we go into someone's house. It tells too much about a person at times. I remember getting into a boyfriend's car and smelling perfume... Now everyone gets sniffed.

Minutia is dog farts, and cigarette butts scattered around an outdoor ashtray, a discarded fast food bag on the sidewalk. It's all the dirty looks floating in a cloud of perfume you try to ignore while hurrying through the mall.

Is there positive minutia that is odorless?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    Your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie View Post

Minutia is dog farts, Is there positive minutia that is odorless?
    You two managed to sum up my personal life minutia in these two points!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Christmas Truce and other Wishes of the Season [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some of us realize that it is Christmas time. Can we agree on that? What would happen if every husband in the world decided to play nice and chose family over "X". Wouldn't it be so nice not to see all the human tragedy here. Wouldn't it be nice to suddenly relearn that her husband...

Lets be more then friends. How [ 3 Answers ]

OK I like this guy but he doesn't know it what do I do he calls me his sis but I like him and like I want to be more then just friends what would you do give me some advice

Lets just be friend? Err No [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys as some of you know I've had this problem with this women in the office :) She was with someone and when they went threw a ruff patch she jumped on me I held back as much as I could.. witch meant no sex but I still think kissing hugging and all that other typ of stuff is still like a...

View more questions Search