Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dharmapaalini Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Cannon i850 won't print, green and orange light flashes
    My Cannon i850 suddenly stopped printing. The green power light comes on alternating with orange light flashing seven times. All I know how to do is change the ink cartridges, so please explain any suggestions easily to this novice. Thank you.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Dec 19, 2008, 01:57 AM
    According to the Canon Support & Service website this is a "Print Head Error" and therfore the Print Head must be replaced, if your printer is still under warranty then return it.

Canon Support & Service website:
    Code:
    http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&tabact=SupportDetailTabAct&fcategoryid=232&modelid=8047
    divinedagger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 07:15 PM
    I have the same problem with my Canon i850 as Dharmapaalini above. The printer is out of warranty and had no problems up till now. Where do I get the replacement part ? How much ? Is it a big to do to replace it myself ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orange/red/green on Top-Dark Brown on the rest [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Last week I dyed my hair a darker shade of Brown. I hated the first color, so I went darker. I have really long hair and the top of my head is basically orange and the rest of my hair is dark brown. How do I make it all one shade of brown and get rid of the orange/red/green? HELP!:(

Hampton Bay Fan/Light: Light flashes intermittently [ 1 Answers ]

Installed fan 3-4 months ago and have had no trouble until past week when light on fan started flashing intermittently. Fan has remote and is wired directly to power source -- no switch. Checked all connections, but cannot figure out why light is flashing. Any help is much appreciated!

Green flashes across the screen [ 1 Answers ]

The tube in my magnavox crt television went out last fall, but we now are still able to watch cable and dvd via the aux input. Lately though, we've seen green flashes across the screen, sometimes the entire screen, and other times just a portion. And it is the same from channel to channel. ...

View more questions Search