Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baruchata Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 05:18 PM
    Comment on RaineGodess's post
    Don't seek your spirit guardian, that is new age spirituality at work.. read the bible it says nothing about "seeking guarding angels". That is an occultic practice and it is the reason you are having these experiences. You are actually seeking the dark forces when you seek your guardian angel, and your dreams happen as a direct result.
    bringslight27 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2011, 11:57 AM

Thanks to all who responded, srry its taken me so long to get back on here. Im still fighting it and hope everyone continues to fight!
    marilou1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 09:28 AM
    Last night was the second time I sensed sth in my sleep. I felt like someone was holding me against my will, I couldn't move and when I tried to yell I had no voice at all.. The same thing happened to me 2 years ago in a hotel but now it happened in my house!! This time I was really terrified cause I felt its negative energy so much. Afterwards I fell into a very deep sleep and couldn t wake up
    sheemika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 10:02 AM
    I be going through the same thing the sound of the atmosphere around me will me change and I can't move and something be bitting parts of my body and sometimes Im could see images I know about Jesus I believe in 3 = 1 I believe Jesus lived died and rose againg in the flesh with all powers in his hand I am rooted and grounded just don't understand this
    Jesus101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 10:46 AM

I have experienced the same thing and have come to a conclusion. Coming from a spiritual perspective, there could be several reasons spirits creep around and harass. One, I personally believe they are demonic entities. Two, as a believer in Jesus Christ, you have authority to command these spirits to leave in the name of Jesus. Three, if you have occultic items, occultic books, certain movies, occultic jewelry, etc. they are drawn to these kind of objects. Thus, I would personally get it out of the home. Thus, you have to close the doorway(s) in prayer and authority. What I did was pick up JOHN ECKHARDT's BOOK - "PRAYERS THAT ROUT DEMONS." This book did wonders! I spoke the scriptures out loud and took my authority and now things are calm and quiet. Praise God! The Lord was teaching me how to handle things like this and to not fear and He can teach you. I'm working on a website to discuss and deal with these issues to help others. Please send me a message if you'd like to understand more. God bless.
    sheemika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 11:06 AM
    Comment on Jesus101's post
    Yes I would lke to understand more
    gibo Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2011, 03:04 PM

sheemaika #64
    Evil spirits do many weird things ranging from cold in the room to biting (Ive been bitten several times). They have to be commanded with your mouth to go! Use the name of Jesus and insist they go. Then ask Jesus for help to protect you from them. If you are into occult/witchcraft... get out of it. Throw out your dvds and books on witchcraft or horror. They open doors to demon activity in peoples lifes. Confess the sin and invite Jesus into your life and your Lord and Saviour. "Everyone who calls on the Name of The Lord will be saved"... Romans 10:13. Always ask The Lord for help. Paul the Apostle encourages us to pray frequently and keep in touch with God through Jesus Christ.
    mommalove2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 12:48 AM
    I am a 19 year old new mother from Dayton,Ohio and I have been harassed by a supernatural being. I believe it was an evil spirit or a demon of some sort judging by the severe violence it displayed toward us. It happened last year while I was pregnant with my son, me and my little sister were laying in bed sleeping one night and it viciously shook the bed to the point where we were awaken out of our sleep. But there was no one there. Again another night we were sleeping in bed and out of no where this barbie car comes flying toward us landing ontop of our heads and waking us. I was terrified but because I was about seven months pregnant there was nothing I could do but sit up in my bed in fear. To top it all off one morning I was laying in bed and I heard it walk into my room. I put my covers over my head and laid there as still as possible hoping it would just go away and then the unthinkable happened. It grabbed my left arm and I snatched it back as fast as I could and tried to stop myself from going into labor. I will forever be haunted with those memories and it made me look at life completely different. Whatever it was its gone now but I don't think it was at all happy about my pregnancy. Experiencing that made me never want to have children again! I hope by sharing my story I can help people like me realize they are not alone and teach others to be more opened minded to the unknown and never underestimate something you know nothing about. You may be in for a big surprise!

Aug 4, 2011, 06:21 AM
    Thanks for all for responding, yet I believe in Christ and yet it still is happening this day! STill These things are happening to me, and I just wonder why. Long ago when I was younger I was into a lot of stuff, but I do not mess around with it anymore, but it continues to haunt me. It attacks at my most vaurnable state which is half in sleep and half awake. Still it happens...

Aug 4, 2011, 06:21 AM
    Thanks for all for responding, yet I believe in Christ and yet it still is happening this day! STill These things are happening to me, and I just wonder why. Long ago when I was younger I was into a lot of stuff, but I do not mess around with it anymore, but it continues to haunt me. It attacks at my most vaurnable state which is half in sleep and half awake. Still it happens...
    ephesians6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2011, 04:08 AM
    Bringslight,
    I know exactly how you feel. I am a woman, a wife, a mother, and a devoted Christian. I don't understand why God is allowing us to go through this. It's awful, I know. It has been happening more recently, almost every night for me. I dread going to sleep. I have tried everything I know to no avail. It's hard for me not to think sometimes that it is my fault, but then I remember Romans 8:1. My husband tries to help me, but he doesn't understand... he gets to sleep! Lol (half-hearted laugh) In these times, I try and count my blessings. Like you, I know Jesus is with me, but then sometimes, during these awful experiences, He withdraws His presence and I am helpless to fight back. All I can do is lay there and be attacked spiritually. It used to be that there was no physical pain associated with the dreams, but now there is. I don't know what to do other than go and talk to my pastor. I will let you know if I find anything out tomorrow after church! God bless, and know that you are in my prayers:)

Oct 11, 2011, 05:22 PM
    Yes its hard to say anything when you can't even speak ! Its happening a lot to me, when i go to bed and what do you do when u can't speak scripture? I understand what your going through ephians6 !!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 11, 2011, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bringslight27 View Post
    Yes its hard to say anything when you can't even speak ! Its happening a lot to me, when i go to bed and what do you do when u can't speak scripture? I understand what your going through ephians6 !!
    You can always speak. It may not be aloud but in your mind you can speak clearly. That is what silent prayer and meditation is about. Sometimes the way to be heard is to speak softly.
    ephesians6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2011, 09:17 PM
    Bringslight,
    It is comforting to know that there are others out there who go through this as well. I saw someone who posted about a book called , "Prayers that Rout Demons," by John Eckhardt, and I decided to buy it and give it a try. I did a little research on it before-hand and I think it's a good idea. God is allowing us to go through this and just know that even though it is terrifying, He is still with us. I know what you mean about being involved in things earlier in life. I was too... occult things. Now, all I listen to is Christian music and I don't watch anything that invites demons in. For awhile, my husband loved "Ghost Adventures" but the Lord convicted me about it and I told my husband he could watch it if he wanted, just not around me. He stopped watching it as well. As a result of my obedience, my husband has drawn closer to the Lord than ever before. Just know that something GOOD will come out of this. Where or when I cannot say, but know that if He is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)
    jchounard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 10:49 PM
    This has happened to me on many occasions... I've been atacked, seen demons, used to be involved with the occult so you where that came from. Always remember you can send it to the cross. I like to remind satan... demons that in James it says that I have the authority over them. So with the blood of Jesus Christ I bind all outside influence that isn't from the Lord Jesus Christ. And then I ask for the presence of the Lord and ask the Holy Spirit to come and minister with me while I'm singing praises to the Lord... amen... really powerful. And always believe with your heart when doing this because that's where it begins...
    kiana_sykes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 10:30 AM
    My name is kiana I had the same dream you had but it was different one night I was sleeping and all of a sudden I had a dream that I was in my own room that I'm in today but my bed was switched around to the other side I was being attacked by this evil spirit that felt likr electricucity going through my body it first touched all around my body then I t went to my leg and it felt like electricucity in my leg at the samme time someone grabbing my leg then I got up from out of the bed not to mention I'm still dreaming but I got up from out of my bed sleep walking couldn't hardly see and couldn't hardly talk but I got up went to my grandmothers room and she was sleep and I asked her something then I went back to my room and I was sitting on the floor and I felt myself wha looked like stones underneath me and I felt myself fall through the stones which looked like hell to me cause it was dark and the dream was over.
    lilsweetness Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 10:09 AM
    This has also happened to me a few times , being he;ld down where I can't breath or move . Then I yelled out to jehovah our creater our God to get it off me in Jesus' name and I rebuked it and it went through my window and walls so quickly . But what I want you to be aware of is that this demon is most likely been around you your hole life somein your family tree has welcomed it and its with you.. nut listen to me carefully .It wants to mislead you from knowing the truth , I recently had another encounter with a demon but this time was different .Demons are in human form. And forget about what you've seen on TV or what we would thing of so satan worshiper like charles manson ,upside down crosses and all the weird pictures that we've seen.. they are nothing like that ,their beautiful , it seems in and out and will even help you and you may feel like that human is to perfect and understands you and knows u better then you know yourself ,they even might have sex with you if that's something you've been desiring.my Demon is in the usa airforce ,they are successful , smart they never really answer your questions normally like with a yes or no especially when its about our heavenly father or the bible , theyy will answer your question in decieptful ways or with a question.. like in riddle in a way.. after intercoarse He said to me that he put what I needed inside me which was strength and that I shouled write down what I need ed to get done to change it my and figure out the problem the exsecute it . Let me say something to you be very careful and wise for they're time left here is short .they will try and take us all down with them. They aren't what the seem . They are wolves in sheep clothing .I really want to talk to you about this or get a group going to make awareness of this . Because its not a ****ing joke but unless someone has encountered this for themselves they will think and say we are crazy.. vanessa P. [email protected]
    lilsweetness Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 10:17 AM
    Its me again that's why their messing with us .its because they don't mess with the unbelievers .they have them where they want them but they come on strong when ever I was walking in the right path . They want us to curse God or do things that aren't pleasing to God . Stay away from magic or any unclean things that God warns us about . Armageden is here and the anticrist is about to be known and hee will make all things good and people will worship him . Don't fall for it .
    pmcanonigo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 01:46 AM
    Yes, I have had the similar feeling in a paralyzed state. I could not move, I could hear brother entering the room and leaving the room. No matter how much I tried to force myself out of it... I couldn't move.. I couldn't speak.. until I remembered my grandma tell me to pray when you feel evil around you. As soon as I started to pray the prayer Jesus taught his disciples... Our Father Who Art in Heaven... I felt a great pressure leaving my body and that is when I could move.
    bthegoodwin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 12:01 PM
    This is a normal experience that has a long history throughout every culture. Falling asleep or waking, your brain "paralyzes" you to prevent you from acting out your dreams and a part of your brain that is responsible for "reality checking" is suppressed to keep you from being awakened by the crazy things that your imagination can contrive. However, sometimes you can achieve "lucid dreaming" which is a semi-conscious state where you are wakeful and aware but in a dream state. Some people practice achieving this state on purpose because then you can exert some "control" over your dream. Common experiences during this state are difficulty breathing, feeling that there is a weight on your chest, feeling unable to move, speak and/or other restrictions. People of different cultures experience different waking dreams during this state depending on their local religion and/or cultural mythology. Once upon a time these descriptions were accompanied by witches, gargoyles, leprechauns, elves, jins, dead relatives, and just about any mythical beast you could name (and many many you can't). Similar experiences can be achieved associated with meditation, seizures, near death experiences, drug use and under extreme stresses and conditions like high altitude mountain climbing. We should be skeptical of the experiences that our brains are capable of creating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My house haunted by evil spirits ? [ 11 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if I'm losing it / already lost it or my house is haunted by evil spirits.Many things have happened.Cabinet doors fling open by theirself.I have heard a mans voice / woman's voice, ( not able to understand them )and toys play often with no one around.I have seen shadows as...

How do I address the ghosts without opening a way for evil spirits? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this is a long one, so prepare yourself. I've never had the ability to downsize my stories. We moved into my apt three years ago almost. I had started having experiences shortly after we moved in, but never paid attention since I am so absentminded and misplace things a lot. When I started...

Son attacked [ 25 Answers ]

My Son Was Attack At School And He Was Awarded Over 30,000.00 A Year Has Pass And The Probation Dept And Recovery Dept Has Not Helped Me To Try To Colletwhat They Owe Me I Know That They Have Homes I Am Dealing With Two Familys They Refuse To Pay. What Can I Do? Court Has Order Them To Pay. And I...

Evil Spirits [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to an evil spirit and find out info about that evil spirit?:confused:

View more questions Search