Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmyluvzd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Guys Are Hard To Understand
    I was dating some guy for about 2 years I love him a lot but sometimes I feel like if my feelings are going away for him and its hard to explain because when I hear something about him with someone else I want to cry is it love or what ?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 10:57 AM

I would say that you still have feelings for him, as that is natural. Perhaps jealous is a better word, instead of love. If you had someone and you then heard about him being with another girl, I doubt you would care as much... right?
    brokeherheart Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Dec 18, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emmyluvzd View Post
    I was dating some guy for about 2 years I love him a lot but sometimes I feel like if my feelings are going away for him and its hard to explain because when I hear something about him with someone else I wanna cry is it love or what ?
    Ask for yourself, "believe half of what you see and none of what you heard" is a great quote
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 02:09 PM

You can't go by feelings. Most 'feelings' take a back seat to relationships as time goes on. Lasting love is being committed to and sharing with each other. Look at older couples that have been together for a long time and you will see that there isn't some magic romance that binds them together.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 02:29 PM

I don't think it's love, like kc said, jealousy sounds more like what you are feeling. Besides it is natural to have some emotion when you hear something like that as well as wondering IF you've made the right choice, not that all people do, but a lot of people feel that way.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Hehe and yes guys are hard to understand. :P I hardly understand them at times!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 02:35 PM

Yes even when a girl is totally fed up with a guy and hates his guts and never wants to see him again she will still have emotions like a stab in an old wound when she hears about him with somebody else.
    It is good you are getting over your feelings but as I said you can't live on emotions in or out of a relationship.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Dec 18, 2008, 04:47 PM

I don't think they are feelings you have for him but maybe you miss his presence in your life and his company. That's much harder to get over then the actual person. Just give it sometime. It seems to me that beause you posted a question about how you feel now that you 2 are not together instead of a post asking how you can get him back your already on the path to getting over your ex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

He doesn't understand how hard it to raise her alone. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay obviously there is a simple answer to this question but I need the encouragement that goes with it. My ex was court ordered to pay a monthly child support, its kind of high but for two reason's: a. he makes almost 5000 dollars a month and b. Hes never hom and I take care of our little girl...

If someone wants a break! This will benefit a lot of guys.will be hard. [ 2 Answers ]

Its taken me a hell of a long time and a lot of posts to realise this but if you ex asks you for a break , break up or whatever you should not even ask for the reason or not even want to know the reason. This may sound stupid and some people may say well I want to know why they want to have the...

View more questions Search