Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tobiee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 02:05 AM
    He is got another gal and want me not to come to his house
    I am have these guy who is renting a flat 15 minutes away from my work.
    He is got another galfrend but he told me his gal is staying very far in another province.
    But my problem with him is that he doesn't want me to come to his place.
    The last time I was there I forced to come inside and there was nothing strange but he said the reason he doesn't want me there is becoz his flats mates knows the other gal and he doesn't want them to know a second gal.
    One day he let me took a taxi a night,very late alone becoz he said he doesn't want me to go to his house.
    He followed me with a car,even the taxi driver was worried why I am taking a taxi these late but that guy said NO I cannot come to his house
    And he is even willing to end our relationship that letting me in his house.

When he is with at my place,he is alwys on his phone with these other gal and saying all the goodnites that he doesn't say to me.

But he claims he loves me.
    When I approach him about stuff he doesn't want to speak.He just say "I am not ging to answer" and he let me talk alone and say no answer to my questions.

I don't understand these guy.he alwys goes out with his friends(male friens I am told) to fancy places but he doesn't want to go with me.
    He said he enjoys spending time with his friend without a lady.
    If I want us to go out I have to force and he will treat me so badly ,shout at me and do lots of stuff to me.

I am in love with these guy but he is hurting me so deeply and I believe he has so many secrets that I don't know about.
    I tried so may times breaking up with him but he comes back and I do forgive hime verytime.

He says I am stressing hima and I am going to give him heart attack and I think he is going to give me one.

What can I do in these situation?
    I am so hurt.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 04:30 AM

Pretend you never knew him!
    Seriously why do you even bother???!

If he doesn't want to be bothered with you he has NO secrets from you because he owes you NO explanations to ANYTHING!

You can not make him love you and the more you persist in contacting him the more resentment you are going to build up in him.
    He could even eventually get you for harassment and slap a Protection From Abuse or some order or citation on you for not respecting his wishes.

Do you want trespass charges for 'forcing your way into his house'?
    You need to move on and/or get counseling
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 05:51 AM

To summarize, your in love with a guy that has a girlfriend and he won't let you come over to his place out of respect for his girlfriend but he comes over to your house. Then you get mad because while he is with you he is always on the phone with her and he sees nothing wrong with his actions because she lives far away but that doesn' stop him for hiding you.

Hmm, you enabling a cheater to cheat. It is time to leave him alone unless you like being the chick on the side, which it seems like you don't from your post.

Love, what do you love about him? You need to refine your definition of love because this isn't it. Once he told you he had a girl you should've back off. Staying was a good idea. You signed up for anything your going through.

He thinks it is okay to cheat because his girlfriend lives far away so what does that tell you about his character?

Move on and find someone that is single and available to give and treat you the way you should. Never repeat this mistake again in the future.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 18, 2008, 06:13 AM

For one thing, you got what you asked for when you agreed to date a guy that already has a girlfriend! Why did you do that when you knew? Shame on you! If you cheat with a guy that is already involved with another girl, you deserve to be second best, and that's all you'll be until you realise that trying to steal another girls guy will not work. Love is more than words. He is showing you by his actions that he doesn't respect you, and love requires respect! Love isn't just a feeling, it is a commitement, and he is not yours to commit to!

He knows you put up with his behaviour, so why would he change it? He doesn't have to! He knows you will be sitting at home with baited breath just waiting for some attention from him. He is calling all of the shots!

When does he tell you that he loves you? I bet I can guess! It's either when you are having sex, or when he is on his way out the door, to assure he can come back the next time he's sick of his girlfriend, and gets horny!

He is a cheater, and a player! Leave him alone! I can guarantee he will leave you, and you will be more hurt than you are now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 18, 2008, 06:37 AM

Love has blinded you into being a booty call for a guy who also uses you to cheat on his g/f.

This isn't love... its being used.

Ain't that much love in the world, that says you should be used, and abused, and cast aside, when he has other things to do.

Disappear from his life, and get your own.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 06:50 AM

He doesn't love you.

When you love someone, you want to shout it so loud that everyone in the world can hear... not keep you secret from his flatmates.

I'm sorry, dear, but this man doesn't love you and doesn't deserve your love.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Love has blinded you into being a booty call for a guy who also uses you to cheat on his g/f.

This isn't love.................its being used.
    Exactly! Why go all the way to Wal Mart for a bag of chips when the Stop and Go is more convenient? You are convenient for the minute when he can't get with his girl.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 10:15 AM

I tried to agree with you Tal but had to spread the rep instead. I totally agree with your post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 house-trained dogs keep pooping in the house [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I have two dogs. One is a 3 and a half year old beagle, and the other is a beagle-lab mix that is almost two. We have had each dog for a quite awhile and have never really had potty problems in the house. We moved to a new state three months ago and they had a few problems the first...

With this woman running the House, do you really want a Dem in the White House? [ 9 Answers ]

This woman is frightening. She quotes... ' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.' ( I am not rich, are you?) When asked how these new tax dollars would be...

Owner of the House Lost House While We're Still Paying Him Rent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently going through a somewhat messy situation.. My husband and I moved into this house in Victorville about 2 and a half years ago. The house was perfect and the rent was suitable and our 5 kids loved the neighborhood and their new schools. Well about three weeks ago this man had came over...

View more questions Search