Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    24nikki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Do you know the name of this movie?
    I saw a movie when I was younger. Maybe in the early 90's. I believe the movie was from the late 70's or 80's. What I remember most is the following. There were perfect children delivered to people in kind of a large tin can. Once someone found the can they had to open it and follow the instructions that were given them. The serum that was mixed together in the can would make a child. THe child would never make misstakes. After so much time the child had to be returned where all the other children where and given to someone else. The children would always wear white. And at the end of the movie I remember an older man not wanting to give the child back. Have you seen this movie? Do you know The name? Can you please help me?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 17, 2008, 09:24 PM

Konrad (1985) (TV)
    24nikki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Thank you so much!! I don't know how you found the moie so fast. THANK YOU!! THAT'S TOTALLY THE MOVIE:)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 17, 2008, 09:58 PM

You're very welcome. It's a movie that gets asked about fairly often :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search