Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feb2380 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Well pumps
    When a well pump comes on and off very quickly, this is: A. a long cycle, B. an intermediate cycle, C. a motorcycle, or D. a short cycle

B
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2008, 11:00 PM

Is this a homework question ? I won't answer the question unless you can tell me why you need to know this answer and what is the problem you are working Need More Info Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well pumps [ 1 Answers ]

Recommendations on summersible well pumps... Goulds or Franklin motors? Thanks

Circulating Pumps - submersible pumps - low efficiency [ 1 Answers ]

Hello people, Well I was selecting some hot water circulating pumps and submersible pumps, for a rather big project. I consulted GRUNDFOS (can't get bigger than that). For the hot water circulating pumps, Grundfos informed me that the best selection according to my (flow, head)...

Airconditioning pumps [ 1 Answers ]

What are the procedure to be followed for the commissioning of Pumps for Chilled water system for a building.what is the proper way of flushing the system and can we flush the system with main pump running or should use temporary pumps.at what stage the pumps should be aligned.

Pumps [ 6 Answers ]

Why is it always advisable to start a pump against a closed valve?

Vac pumps [ 5 Answers ]

Just wondering how long do you leave the pump on the condencer? For 1.5 and 2 T I usually leave the pump on for about 20 to 30 min. Yesterday and today I installed 3 - 5 tonns and 3-4 tonnes at a new building . Tomorrow I'll vac them out for about 30 min each. If you don't mind me asking, what's...

View more questions Search