Ask
    Milkewht Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Find the missing number. 2 5 14 ____ 122
    Find the missing number. 2 5 14 ____ 122
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2008, 06:41 PM

Please look at this post for homework help!

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help
    ingrid119 Posts: 63, Reputation: 9

Dec 17, 2008, 07:02 PM

Sorry I like patterns. Had to do it.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ingrid119 View Post

sorry I like patterns. Had to do it.
    But are you positive that you are right, and where will you be the next time he or she has this type question?
    ingrid119 Posts: 63, Reputation: 9

Dec 17, 2008, 08:52 PM

I wasn't answering it for them. The answer is correct and if it's not than it's their fault for using it... not my problem.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2008, 10:35 PM

Generally we do not answer homework questions,if someone needs help doing their homework they can show us how they tried and then someone who knows the answer can assist them to figure it out.

How would it be if we answer a question that gets them into the secret service and when the time comes that they need the correct answer they couldn't get it because they couldn't remember how to do the math right,someone else answered for them.

I guess the bomb kills the president and we are all giggles because we answered and made a joke of it.

Makes me proud to be on this site with such smart people!:(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ingrid119 View Post
    I wasn't answering it for them. The answer is correct and if it's not than it's their fault for using it... not my problem.
    Hi, ingrid119 and juhi2011!

People who post regularly on this site like to view it as being a very high quality question and answer site - most likely the best one that's out there on the Internet. It's a huge encyclopedia of knowledge from hundreds of individuals with expert knowledge in any number of fields of study. As such, those of us who are regulars here like to take ownership and responsibility for any of the answers that we give in order to maintain the integrity and quality of the site.

Just something for you to think about...

Thanks!
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2009, 05:03 AM

What is the big deal?

It is only an easy figure puzzle!

Try Multiply by 3 and then subtract 1.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding the missing number when the average is known [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know if there is an easier way to solving this problem. Three homes on Lavender Lane recently sold for an average price of $89,000. Two of the homes sold for $95,000 each. What is the price of the third home? Answer: I know that $95,000 + $95,000= $190,000 If I use random...

Missing Serial Number for 1997 Dreamweaver disk [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Dreamweaver Disk but only a Home Site number which does not allow me to install it. Is there any way to get a serial number for it that will allow me to install this program.

Can't find the VIN [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older mobile home that was purchased a long time ago. The person that owned it before me bought it from a man in Ohio and he had it brought down to TN. They never registered it or titled it. I am in desperate need to find the VIN. Theprevious owners have done a large amount of work on...

I can't find the 192.168.2.1 number? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I've been having problems with a connector I used to get my Nintendo Wii online. When I connected it, it would say it was acquiring an address forever, or it would simply disconnect my internet service. Now here's where the 192. Comes in, I was told by a Nintendo tech that I needed to find...

French Artist ____ (not Paul) Emile Lecomte [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out any information about a painting I inherited from my grandfather. I can't make out the first name of the signature, but the middle name is Emile, and the last name is Lecomte. The title of the painting is Vieux logis en Bourgogne, France.

View more questions Search